Senior UX Designer
Opis oferty pracy
SENIOR USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
Poland – Warsaw – Cosmopolitan/Twarda 4
As a Senior User Experience Designer you will work through the entire development cycle: from receiving requirements from internal and external stakeholders, through development of workflows and information architecture, creation of wireframes and prototypes to the assesment of implemented interfaces. In short you will be focused on delivering a world-class user experience for our products. Senior User Experience Designer will report to the User Experience Lead.
- Design and keep interfaces easy to use.
- Be a persistent customer advocate who can put oneself in their shoes.
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows.
- Collaborate with other members of the product team to flesh out designs with wireframes, workflows and site-maps and bring ideas to life through interactive prototypes.
- Establish and promote a unified designing / prototyping processes and standards.
- Design, extend, and maintain our UI components library.
- A minimum of 4 years in UX / UI / interaction design / web application design.
- A minimum of 2 years’ demonstrated experience in designing / prototyping interactive experiences of enterprise web applications.
- Expert knowledge of rich web application design methods, usability, navigation schemes, hierarchy & composition, information architecture and current design trends/best practices.
- A strong ability to scope and identify design requirements.
- Proven history of developing wireframes, highly-usable workflows and site maps for complex web applications.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team and across the entire development lifecycle.
- Attention to detail and care for producing polished work.
- Experience in Adobe Creative
- A great portfolio of work.
Syncron is the global leader in cloud-based aftermarket service optimization. Syncron provides inventory management, price management and master data management software to global enterprises around the world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden with offices in Warsaw, Malmo, Birmingham, Munich, Atlanta, Chicago, Palo Alto and Tokyo Syncron combines a passion for innovation, business process expertise, and a global collaborative workforce to deliver immediate and measurable improvements for its clients.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV via email at email@example.com, Please indicate job code P_SUX in subject line of email.
We will contact only with selected candidates.