Senior UX Designer
Opis oferty pracy
G2A.COM, the fastest growing digital marketplace in the world and global leader in video gaming, invites specialists from all sectors to participate in global projects and enjoy long-term stable employment.
We are looking for Senior UX Designer to join our team in Rzeszów.
- Project leadership
- Working with a team of analysts by sharing insights, discussing them and proposing the best solutions for implementation of new features, flows & processes
- Delivering constant contribution to the team and company with a view to becoming the Global No. 1 Digital Marketplace
- Delivering UX excellence that will contribute to an award-winning portfolio of G2A
- Liaising with developers, designers and stakeholders
- Working with UX researchers when defining the basis of new implementation
- Researching technology trends
- Successful UX portfolio demonstrating various case studies and processes
- Ability to focus on 1-2 business areas simultaneously resulting in excellence or implementation proven by concrete stats and data
- Understanding of UX, Design, HCI, code and new technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the Design Thinking & UX terminologies
- Showing interest in psychology, user behavior and cognitive science
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt accordingly with the growth of the company
We offer attractive salaries, employee benefit programmes and sports cards, career advancement and development opportunities, but equally important is the chance to work as part of a close-knit, dynamic, supportive international team.
Please send us your CV in response to this post to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with the above mentioned documents, please include the following clause in your application.
“I hereby grant my permission to G2A.COM Sp. z.o.o to process my personal information strictly for recruitment purposes only” (in accordance to Personal Data Protection legislation as of 29.08.1997…..)