Senior UX Designer
Opis oferty pracy
We are looking for a Strong Senior Designer to join our product team here in Warsaw in Native Apps Team. We are passionate about creating products that help our customers accomplish their goals in the easiest way possible.
As Senior UX/UI Designer, you will tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs. Develop high level and/or detailed user flows, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas for mobile platforms. You’ll collaborate with developers, product owners, copywriters and user researchers to conceive, analyze, design & test your ideas.
- Clearly understands the problem at hand and focuses on a design solution that is targeted to solving the problem.
- Is creative and has high standards in visual aesthetics.
- An advocate for the end user of the product, understanding the needs and desires they have.
- Is open to various possibilities for design solutions. Pursues design solutions because they are best for the product, not necessarily because they resonate with them personally.
- Ability to prioritize different design problems by understanding their significance and impact on our overall ecosystem.
- Is positive and works in the best interest of the product, the company and fellow employees.
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of the UX design process
- Experience designing for iOS and Android platforms
- Proven track record of solid UX design experience as demonstrated in a portfolio
- Ability to receive and participate well in design feedback
- Present and articulate concepts to members of the team as well as many other teams including, product managers, engineers, and stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in turning complex problems into simple, engaging customer experiences
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Sketch, inVision, Axure or other prototyping tools
- A strong desire to understand current and emerging design patterns, tools and processes
- Ability to quickly sketch concepts to illustrate ideas
- Strong attention to detail
- You are fluent in English, any other European language is a plus;
- and sense of humour!
- Experience conducting customer research including competitive analysis, user testing, and focus groups
- A degree in a related field, such as human-computer interaction, human factors or interaction design or 2+ years experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design
What we offer
- Work on software that have real impact on people’s lives
- Work with state of the art technologies
- An international work environment
- Friendly and open work atmosphere 🙂
- Full-time employment contract
- Fresh fruits delivered every day
- Nice and modern office space
- Package of social benefits
What to do next
Please send us a resume and a cover telling us why no one is more right for the position than you.
StepStone is a company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and qualified employees.
From the very first day at StepStone you will be welcomed and supported by a cooperative team. As part of our training concept, you will receive basic training for your work and the recruiting market during your first weeks with us.
In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-led remuneration package and the opportunity to tackle the task with above-average development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.