Design System Product Owner
Opis oferty pracy
Face the opportunity to join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers and designers who work on our new flight planning product. Lido Flight 4D is one of the most effective flight planning solutions used by the airlines worldwide.
The User Research and Design Team has been established around 3 years ago, including UX and UI Designers, User Researchers and Instructional Designers. Since then, we have succeeded to introduce a structured research and design approach. Researchers are ensuring we understand user needs and translate them into actionable insights to be used by the product teams. Designers are working on user journey and designing it in a way that supports the user to achieve their goals in the simplest way.
We develop the Design System with the aim to support effectiveness of work for Designers and Developers. We treat the Design System as internal product containing up to date information about the interface of the product.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl)
Who are you?
- 3 years of work experience as a Product Owner in the IT industry or equivalent,
- Knowledge in the field of aviation, knowledge of Lido Flight 4D product,
- User centric approach,
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology,
- Good communication skills,
- Ability to prioritize effectively,
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing (B2),
- Ability to work independently and proactively,
- Team oriented attitude based on values like openness, trust, respect,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Excellent documentation skills.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of Product Design process.
Why do we need you?
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying business needs and developing the Design System strategy,
- Development of the Design System in line with the Organizational strategy,
- Presenting the Design System to all internal and external stakeholders and ensuring their involvement,
- Cooperation with Chief Product Owner, other Product Owners, Architecture Owners, Lead Designer, Lead Researcher, Product Design and Research team, Development teams on the Design System development,
- Defining and announcing releases and updates of the Design System,
- Providing information about the status of the Design System,
- Proactively identifying process bottlenecks and leading initiatives to resolve discrepancies or other issues when identified, tracking and reporting issues through to resolution,
- Backlog management as part of Design System development and ensuring transparency of the backlog.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 – 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67-125 zł net (+VAT)/h ( B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday, between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee’s needs,
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat