Senior UI Designer
Opis oferty pracy
Senior User Interface Designer
Are you ready to make a difference for people with a hearing disability by creating life-changing digital products? Is designing complex, high-tech applications in an international setting part of your DNA? Is it second nature for you to come up with intuitive and delightful interfaces?
Then you may be the User Interface Designer we are looking for!
You can be a part of our success by joining our R&D team in Warsaw as Senior UI Designer contributing to our leading hearing health care solutions. You will work in a growing international company in the medical-technical industry with many opportunities for professional and personal development. You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust, openness and a strong will to win.
In the role as User Interface Designer, you will become a part of the R&D unit Software Solutions (SWS), with development teams in both Poland and Denmark. In SWS, we are developing software for desktop, mobile and cloud solutions enabling our customers to get the most benefit out of our hearing aids.
In your role as Senior User Interface Designer, your main responsibilities will be to shape functionality, look and feel of our products. An important aspect of the job is keeping consistency across all solutions to build strong brand recognition on the market by following existing guidelines.
- Creating designs mainly for desktop applications
- Designing UI components and graphic user interface elements
- Creating and improving our style guides, design systems, mockups and final designs, as well as wireframes and prototypes
- Presenting and defending your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles
- Ensuring consistency of designs by following our brand guidelines, CVI and platform specific patterns
- Continually keeping yourself and your design team updated with the latest UI/UX trends, front-end techniques and technologies
We work in SAFe and you will work in agile teams in close collaboration with User Experience Designers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers and others. Overall, you can look forward to work in a growing agile setup with a wide range of challenging tasks.
- Generate creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset
- Work well with both details and a wide perspective in finding the complete solution
- Have a team player mindset and experience in working with agile teams
- Have great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Be self-driven and proactive with a strong desire to develop your professional field
- A BA diploma in design or similar relevant education
- Expertise in UI design
- Five or more years of experience and proven record of accomplishment
- Expert skills in using Sketch and Adobe Illustrator are necessary
- Experience in designing for multiple brands
- Experience in creating design systems
- Experience in desktop applications will be a plus
- Knowledge of prototyping tools like XD, Proto.io, Axure, Invision or similar will be an asset
- Fluent English
Important: We will only consider applications in English with CVs and design portfolio.
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat