Senior UX Researcher
Opis oferty pracy
Work in a team responsible for the Discovery and Strategy phase, and have a very significant impact on the projects we implement, thinking primarily about the final acceptance of products and services. One of your main tasks will be research support in the projects of such clients as KFC, IKEA, Getin Noble Bank, NN or Hebe, in the scope of in-depth interviews and usability testing of all digital channels.
Why become a Bison?
- You will become part of Flying Bisons team, which is one of the fastest growing companies in the Digital Consulting industry. Our mission is to co-create valuable and innovative products that are used daily by hundreds of thousands of people.
- As a Bison, you will have a real impact on the success of strategic products of biggest brands in the world including IKEA, Mercedes-AMG, KFC, HEBE, Empik, Domino’s Pizza, Getin Bank, NC+, Nationale Nederlanden, PwC and startups like Going, Muscat, Vaiot and Hoard.
- You will work with an interdisciplinary team of ambitious and talented specialists. Together, we will be able to take advantage of our experience, supported by qualitative and quantitative data to make the right design decisions, meet our clients’ business goals and participate in product success.
- You will be a part of the entire Product Design & Development process which also involve continuous improvements long after product release:
– Concept & Validation
– Design (UX/UI)
– Optimization (including A/B Testing)
- You will work in a climatic office in the very center of Warsaw (Bracka 18)
- You will relax playing FIFA, Billiards, and ping-pong with other cool Bisons!
We are looking for a designer who:
- knows research and design methods
- has experience in preparation of research, coordination of screening/recruitment process, conducting research, a summary of research and creation of final reports/presentations
- can choose the right techniques and conduct workshops to get the most valuable insights
- feels good in cooperation with designers (both younger and older)
- has a portfolio of self-realized or coordinated projects
- is able to conduct interviews in Polish and English
An additional advantage will be:
- experience in the FMCG industry
- high interpersonal skills and the ability to transfer knowledge
Your tasks will include:
- identifying the real needs and expectations of consumers
- conducting complex discovery phases for large products
- planning and conducting workshops using appropriate methodologies (Usability Testing, In-depth Interviews, Value Proposition Definition)
- independent planning and carrying out usability researches
- analyzing data and drawing conclusions regarding the usability of products and services
- defining recommendations and helping in building a digital strategy
Let's get to know each other!
We will be happy to give you more details and tell you about our future plans. Write to us and we will set a date for a cup of coffee.