Senior Product Manager (PM/UX)
Opis oferty pracy
We’re a mobile app design and development agency that makes sure apps not only work, but succeed. We guide our clients to success and challenge them until their good ideas are ready to become something awesome.
The essence of our company is a mix of technical skills, creative thinking and human centric approach. We believe life is too short for building products nobody will use.
We’re visionaries, idealists, engineers, designers and partners in business for our clients. We’re not just coders, but a bunch of skillful people, with whom you want to discuss your ideas.
We’re definitely a match, if…
- You have commercial experience in Project and Product Management with good understanding of UX design of mobile apps and websites;
- You will willingly take care of development of brands and products supported by Nomtek within the PM/UX sphere;
- You are familiar with identifying stakeholders, acquiring requirements from business, as well as checking your ideas with users before the code is created (ability to run entire UX process including ideation, wireframing and testing phases);
- You’re up to date with the newest design trends for mobile apps and best practices in making practical use of it in projects you work on;
- You’re able to work closely with the Client as well as designers, developers and testers from Nomtek;
- You are ambitious, communicative, professional and responsible (also for the best quality of your own work) to lead a project team in Agile style to deliver services to the highest standard;
- You are familiar with ‚The lean startup’ strategy;
- You have proficient English skills, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of a such analytical tools as mixpanel is a big plus!
Where you will end up:
- In a place, where “Should it be built?” has more importance than “Can it be built?”;
- In a company, which deeply cares about solving people’s problems with software;
- In a community willing to stay away from their comfort zones and going beyond the obvious!
- In a company, which recruits its Clients to co-work on market changing solutions;
- In a space, where you will be working with the newest technologies within mobile app development and design with high dynamics at the workplace;
- In a culture of great autonomy of action including flexible time and place of work.
Last but not least, we’ll make sure that you feel fairly rewarded and any other needs you might have will be tended to.
As a standard you can expect:
- Free medical care from Enel-med;
- MultiSport card to take care of your body;
- Necessary work tools (new MacBook Pro or equivalent + some extra money for a phone you like);
- English classes with a native speaker (during working hours!) to expand your skills;
- Opportunity to participate in industry conferences (costs are subsidized by Nomtek).
- Real development, personal fulfillment and realization of professional ambitions (great freedom of action) in important for people projects, also for well-known brands;
- Work on projects that do not end up in a folder/drawer of oblivion, but are alive as apps used by hundreds of thousands of end users;
- Mentoring/partner support on topics, in which you do not specialize;
- Smooth work organization: short decision path, no unnecessary corpo-procedures, atmosphere based on trust and partnership;
- Chill room with table football, mats for meditation + a kitchen filled with delicious coffee, teas, yerba mate, various mineral waters, sandwiches and occasionally a cake;
- You can bring your pet with you to our office;
- Salary: 12-15.000 pln net (B2B).