Senior Product Manager – Marketplace Platform
Opis oferty pracy
At #Tagvenue, a London based EventTech startup, we are a team of energetic, self-driven and positive individuals. We’re building the world’s smartest platform that enables our customers to find the best possible venue for their events. We launched in mid-2015 and within a short period of time, we achieved a market leader position in the UK, with over 100 000 monthly website visitors (and growing!). Currently, we’re expanding internationally.
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned Senior Product Manager to join the
Marketplace team. As a Product Manager, you’ll work to develop new products and features for both sides of the marketplace – clients and venues, to ensure an effective match and top transaction experience.
The role is a key hire and will offer the right candidate a great platform for growth.
THINGS YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
- Define new products and value propositions for our clients and venues for the key cross-device transaction path
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers, UX designers, researchers, and analysts to implement the vision for our marketplace product
- Lead the full product lifecycle through research, discovery, experimentation and delivery
- Draw insights and inspiration from user research, trends in the market, and direct feedback from customer-facing teams, venue managers in order to define new strategies
- Making sure that new features are tracked and monitored post‑launch so you can iterate and improve on them
- You have 3+ yrs experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a Product Manager. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You have operated in highly-experimental contexts, leading teams through product discovery processes, rapid prototyping, and data-informed experimentation.
- You have experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- You are a compelling storyteller, with experience communicating concepts and ideas to engineers and creatives alike.
- You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization and in a variety of contexts.
- If you have experience building marketplace products – you might be an especially good fit.
- You are someone who exceeds people’s expectations on a regular basis
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Poland
- A real impact – you will be responsible for boosting the company’s growth
- Flexibility – we value and appreciate your own initiatives and ideas
- Work in a dynamic multicultural startup environment in the exciting EventTech industry
- Great coworkers – we’re a 30-people team with a big and shared goal!
- Some fun every day and a lot more on Fridays – we celebrate Friday with free drinks
- Unlimited book allowance to support your personal growth
- Anti-smog office with air purifiers in the heart of Kazimierz, Kraków
please apply via this link: