Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
Opis oferty pracy
A few words about Tonik
We’re a well-knit design studio focused on early-stage digital products. We work with some of the coolest startups from around the globe, often directly with the founders themselves – from Y Combinator alumni’s to actual Unicorns. All that, from our oh-so-cool Poznań office (Jeżyce, to be exact), or remotely if you prefer comfy pajamas. What’s not to love about us?
Joining us as a Senior Product Designer means:
- working on exciting digital products directly with stakeholders and being treated as a partner and expert that you are
- identifying challenges, designing solutions and convincing clients that they’re optimal for that particular case,
- developing your skills even further working on various early-stage products from all over the world with a team of great talents,
- mentoring the team and receiving valuable feedback from other seasoned designers,
- enjoying dedicated time for self-development, and a clear growth plan that you establish yourself on growth and salary-update talks every 6 months,
- having an actual influence on your work place – we actually care about your feedback,
- onboarding smoothly with support of a leader, a design mentor, a friendly pack of buddies, best equipment, some swag and a bonkers atmosphere
- actually enjoying your work (yup!) – we’re committed to creating an environment that helps our creatives thrive, on all levels.
We’d love to meet you if you have:
- excellent grasp of spoken and written English (C1); Polish is not required
- great communication skills allowing you to mentor, manage and inspire your teammates, and nurture positive relationships with clients
- expertise as a Product Designer, a vast, exceptional portfolio to back that up,
and a few products that launched under your belt
- meticulous attention to detail, quality and functionality regardless of the project’s scale,
- ability to create clean and beautiful UI, high fidelity interactive prototypes; ideally animated
- expert practical knowledge of UX principles, user flows, information architecture, and wireframes
- experience in running workshops with clients and conducting research
- practical knowledge of creating and maintaining design systems,
- knowledge about capabilities and limitations determined by various front-end frameworks for both web and mobile,
- self-reliance, an ability to organize and prioritize your work with efficiency in mind,
- occasional availability to schedule a call with a client in a different time zone
(think once a week, morning hours in NY or SF),
- a lot of drive and ambition – we aim for the absolute crème de la crème.
Here’s what would help too:
- experience in leading and mentoring a product design team
- experience in testing your designs with users, both online and onsite
- being up to date with trends and new concepts in digital design,
- strong social media presence (Dribbble, Behance, Instagram).
Apart from the obvious street cred, here’s some other stuff you would be getting:
- B2B contract with a net salary of 10,000 – 16,000 PLN + VAT, (UOP option available),
- generous social: 20-26 of paid vacation days and paid sick leave,
- dedicated time for self-development and a clear growth plan that you establish yourself on growth and salary-update talks every 6 months
- fantastic team of top-notch digital experts that you mentor and level-up with,
- ability to influence the company – we value your opinion and nourish a feedback culture,
- flexible working hours and being able to work remotely when you feel like staying in,
- cool office with a great vibe, good coffee, fresh fruit and (somewhat) healthy snacks,
- weekly team breakfasts, monthly team dinners and occasional retreats,
- private health coverage (LuxMed), insurance and sport/gym membership (MultiSport),
- MacBook and any other gear you need,
- self-development budget of 2,460 PLN per year, with freedom as to how you want to allocate it,
- relocation budget if you need any help moving to Poznań
- multiple options for free and co-financed English lessons
Does all that sound good?
If so, we’d love to grab a coffee with you and find out whether we’re a good fit.
Shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap.
Please copy-paste the legal stuff while applying:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przekazanych przeze mnie dokumentach dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji prowadzonego przez przez Tonik Sp. z.o.o. Sp. k. z siedzibą
w Poznaniu, przy ul. Kochanowskiego 4/4.”