Senior Product Designer for Whiteboards
Opis oferty pracy
Do you want to work on a fast-growing SaaS product in the online collaboration space? Are you thriving when you work along experienced colleagues who inspire you? Are you seriously passionate about your work as a Product Designer? If so, then it might be the highest time you think about joining the one and only – Whiteboards.io team. Whiteboards.io is an up-and-coming collaboration platform allowing product and software teams to better communicate, facilitate meetings, manage projects and agile ceremonies.
After joining us, you will work in a truly empowered product team discovering, testing, and delivering product features for users around the globe.
Whiteboards.io offers the freedom of an infinite canvas with deep integrations to empower software & project teams on their way to connecting discovery with delivery. Our goal is to help our users work as we do: smarter and more efficiently. To support all teams and their tools, we’re expanding beyond the Atlassian ecosystem, GitHub being the newest one. Powered by Appfire, our start-up culture and vibe are grounded within an established organization. Join us on our journey and experience the freedom and flexibility of working at Whiteboards!
What will you do at Whiteboards:
- Help us further develop Whiteboards.io by discovering user needs and turning them into product design solutions, providing amazing experiences and value for users.
- Be a generalist, who is not only capable of doing discovery and user research, but is also hands-on with all UX and UI design processes. You will be responsible for all things related to Product Design at Whiteboards, not just for the part of the design process.
- Proactively identify both small and large usability issues and influence the team to prioritise them.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Manager, Director of Product, UX Writer, as well as the very Engineers, who are also contributing to design solutions.
- Be a part of a self-organising, cross-functional team. Cooperate closely with a team that has tens of years of experience collectively.
- Uncover user needs by conducting user research sessions or performing usability testings. Draw conclusions based on data and present them to the team.
- Mentor other members on how to approach design problems, solicit feedback and drive for impactful outcomes.
- Have a real impact on product features and roadmap together with your team.
- Share your thoughts openly and honestly on what would be the best for the customers and the business.
- Decide freely about your day and assignments – we do not micromanage people and we do care about work & life balance.
- Be the change you seek – if you see that something can be improved, suggest how and make it happen (alone or by engaging your colleagues)
Skills we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 6 years experience in the UX & UI design role.
- A track record of working for a SaaS product, preferably B2B, ideally – in a collaboration space.
- Good mix of UX as well as UI skills. We’re looking for the ability to take the user value idea from a low-fi sketch / wireframe to the hi-fidelity UI.
- A sound portfolio presenting processes & outcomes – we will ask you to provide us with your portfolio in the first stage of the recruitment process.
- Ability to independently plan, conduct, and draw conclusions from solution validations, exploratory user research sessions, usability testings, or other qualitative ways of uncovering user needs, attitudes and pain points.
- Ability to effectively articulate concepts, ideas, and processes through sketches, wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, user flows, and the like.
- Good understanding of the features and processes in the software project management category (ie. Jira, Trello, Github). Especially, good understanding of Agile practices and ceremonies.
- Good UX writing skills. Clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Working knowledge of information architecture, systems architecture and design.
- Experience in working according to and with Style Guides and Design Systems. Also, we will appreciate it if you have practical experience with building, maintaining, and updating Design Systems.
- Experience in deriving decisions based on data. Ability to draw conclusions from product performance metrics.
- Very good knowledge of Figma. Other tools are a plus!
- Fluent English is a must. Both written and verbal. User interviews and many internal meetings are held in English.
- Nice to have, but not essential: Motion Design / Animation / Micro-animation, Video editing, Formal Product Design / Interaction Design education
What we offer
- Salary: 16 000 – 23 000 PLN gross on contract of employment
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself
- Multisport card
- Trainings- Appfire University
- Indefinite Employment Contract from day one, no trial periods
- Private healthcare, including psychological care
- MyBenefit Platform – 150 PLN/month to spend on available shops, restaurants, gyms, etc.
- Additional Social Fund contribution – 1660 PLN/year,
- Home Office allowance – 200 PLN/month to cover your electricity and internet bills
- Lunch Card – 300 PLN/month to spend on groceries/restaurants (excluding alcohol and other excise duties items)
- Life Insurance
- English language courses
Please remember to upload/include your portfolio in the application apart from your resume, it is mandatory condition to assess your application properly. Thank you!
Minimalny staż pracy: 5-10 lat