Senior Product Designer for Whiteboards
Opis oferty pracy
Do you want to work on a new and fast-growing SaaS product? Are you thriving when you can collaborate with experienced professionals? Are you seriously passionate about your work as a Product Designer? If so, then it might be the highest time you think about joining the one and only – Whiteboards.io team. Whiteboards is an up-and-coming collaboration platform allowing product and software teams to better communicate, facilitate meetings, and manage projects and agile ceremonies.After joining us, you will work in a truly empowered product team discovering, testing, and delivering product features for users around the globe.
What will you do at whiteboards:
- Help us further develop Whiteboards.io by discovering user needs and turning them into product design solutions, providing amazing experiences and values for users.
- Be a generalist, who is not only capable of doing research but who also is passionate about UX and UI! You will be responsible for all things related to Product Design, not just for the part of the process.
- Proactively identify both small and large usability issues and influence the team to prioritise them.
- Be a part of a self-organising, cross-functional team. Cooperate closely with a team that has tens of years of experience collectively.
- Uncover user needs by conducting user research sessions or performing usability testings. Draw conclusions based on data and present them to the team.
- Mentor other members on how to approach design problems, solicit feedback and drive for impactful outcomes.
- Have a real impact on product features and roadmap together with your team.
- Share your thoughts openly and honestly on what would be the best for the customers and the business.
- Decide freely about your day and assignments – we do not micromanage people and we do care about work & life balance.
- Be the change you seek – if you see that something can be improved, suggest how and make it happen (alone or by engaging your colleagues)
Skills we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 6 years experience in the UX & UI design role with a strong preference for SaaS applications.
- A sound portfolio presenting processes & outcomes – we will ask you to provide us with your portfolio in the first stage of the recruitment process.
- Good mix of UX as well as UI skills. We’re looking for the ability to take the user value idea from a low-fi sketch / wireframe to the hi-fidelity UI.
- Ability to independently plan, conduct, and draw conclusions from solution validations, exploratory user research sessions, usability testings, or other qualitative ways of uncovering user needs, attitudes and pain points.
- Ability to effectively articulate concepts, ideas, and processes through sketches, wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, user flows, and the like.
- Good understanding of the features and processes in the software project management category (ie. Jira, Trello, Github).
- Good UX writing skills.
- Working knowledge of information architecture, systems architecture and design.
- Experience in working according to and with Style Guides and Design Systems as well as in deriving decisions based on data. Also, we will appreciate it if you have practical experience with building, maintaining, and updating Design Systems.
- Very good knowledge of Figma. Other tools are a plus!
- Fluent English is a must. Both written and verbal. User interviews and many internal meetings are held in English.
- Nice to have, but not essential: Motion Design / Animation / Micro-animation, Video editing, Formal Product Design / Interaction Design education
- Supporting innovation and building a new software category (check out our Whiteboards story).
- Fast-moving team and rapidly growing product.
- Passionate people sharing their product and technology experience.
- Agile mindset and practices applied across the board.
- Pragmatic (not dogmatic) approach to technology.
- Team of missionaries (not mercenaries).
- Managed by passionate product engineers and designers (not sales or accountants).
Minimalny staż pracy: 5-10 lat