Senior Product Designer
Opis oferty pracy
WE ARE Earth Class Mail, established in 2004, that envisions a world with no paper clutter or lost documents. Instead, we turn postal mail into secure, searchable PDFs and offer virtual mailing addresses in over 80 cities across the United States. Our customers have trusted us with over 16 million pieces of mail and $1.8 billion in checks. Members include people around the globe and businesses of every size, from start-ups to top companies such as Coinbase, Reddit, Grammarly, and Lyft. Our team includes leaders and experts from across the technology industry. Together, we share an obsession with delivering the best experience and value to our customers.
Earth Class Mail is headquartered in San Antonio, TX, has offices in Krakow, and an operations center in Beaverton, Oregon. Earth Class Mail is part of Scaleworks, a venture equity fund that invests in B2B SaaS companies. Together, the Scaleworks partners and portfolio companies leverage their internal network and collective mind share to collaborate and grow the businesses.
YOU ARE a product designer that strives to understand both the needs of the customers and the business and is able to craft easy to use, delightful and compelling user experiences that satisfy them both.
You have a strong understanding of the design process and know how to suggest and apply the appropriate tools and techniques for problems at hand, supporting business stakeholders and your team in creating world-class user experience for ECM customers.
You are a team player who understands the importance of effective collaboration and is comfortable talking about the design process. You are comfortable discussing requirements, presenting your work, explaining design decisions and incorporating feedback into the design.
You are curious, analytical and enjoy solving problems through user research. As a product designer at ECM, you will create meaningful end-to-end experiences for thousands of our customers globally.
Ideal candidates will be self-directed, highly motivated, and proactive. They will have some experience of working with and contributing to the design systems, creating UI components for web or mobile applications.
What you will do:
- Work closely with stakeholders, business and engineering teams to gather, helping define and understand project requirements and their design needs
- Quickly iterate on multiple design explorations to arrive at a simple but robust solution accounting for complex requirements
- Translate abstract concepts and complex problems into simple, elegant design solutions for advocating for customer centric design and using best design practices
- Use business requirements, usability findings and market research to develop and contribute to user personas, scenarios, mockups, high-quality wireframes, and interactive prototypes for best in class mobile and desktop experiences, advocating for customer centric design and using best design practices
- Present design work to product teams, executives, and other stakeholders for review and feedback
- Be the subject matter expert on the team for design and stay up to date on trends and technology
- Proactively manage your own work queue, time and expectations, work independently and collaboratively within a team and switch rapidly between different projects in an agile environment
What you will be bringing:
- 7+ years professional experience in UX/UI/Product roles
- A portfolio that showcases your work, provides details of your role on projects, and shows examples of thinking and functional designs that you have developed from start to finish
- Experience in creating UI prototypes (Figma or Adobe XD preferred)
- Ability to quickly turn around detailed comps/mockups in an iterative environment
- Strong visual design aesthetic with a bias for simple and functional solutions
- Attention to detail and a sense of ownership
- Great command of written and spoken English
- Great communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged
- Ability to measure and discuss success and failures of your design choices
„Nice to have” requirements
Excellent if you have:
- Experience in defining or maintaining a design system
- Experience in working with product metrics and use qualitative and quantitative data to inform your design decisions
- Understanding of the business context of your design projects and how they add value for business and its customers
- Experience applying user research findings into your designs
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude HotJar or similar tools
- Comfortable office in the City Center with non-corporate, engaging, collaborative atmosphere
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract (B2B/UoP/UZ/UoD)
- 26 paid days off in B2B
- Additional 10 days of paid „parental” for a B2B contract
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head
- Free English classes with a native speaker
- Free access to Udemy courses
- Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care and one-day surgery)
- Life insurance
- MultiKafeteria programme (Multisport, cinema tickets, vouchers)
- MacBook Pro + external monitors
- Great coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks in the kitchen
- Table football, Udemy access etc.
Click HERE to apply via our career site! In case of any questions, contact Aneta at firstname.lastname@example.org