Senior Product Designer
Opis oferty pracy
Who are we?
Thousands of customers worldwide trust OutSystems, the number one low-code platform for rapid application development. Engineers with an obsessive attention to detail crafted every aspect of the OutSystems platform to help organizations build enterprise-grade apps and transform their business faster. OutSystems is the only solution that combines the power of low-code development with advanced mobile capabilities, enabling visual development of entire application portfolios that easily integrate with existing systems.
OutSystems is a global company, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal and international locations in Atlanta, London, Amsterdam, Dubai and Singapore. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has made us a Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies And CEOs To Work For In 2016.
Go and see for yourself what our happy customers have been saying about us.
How can you help us?
You will take the lead in designing the user experience for some of our most ambitious product development initiatives, side by side with other talented designers, in strong collaboration with our R&D development teams.
You have experience with some programming languages and IDEs (and have ideas on how to make them better), which allows you to get down and dirty with engineers, when required. You will combine that know-how with a Usability mindset to get the best possible solution matching technology and people for an amazing experience.
R&D Product Design strives to build a product users fall in love with, applying some of the most recent practices in product research, ideation and design to create solid grounded experiences, which provide moments of delight.
- Be an advocate for the product design practices in the R&D area, and voice our users’ needs to help build a better product.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, within an Agile approach, to drive the design process from ideation to product delivery and launch.
- Head user and product research, lead ideation processes, detail end-to-end mockup solutions/prototypes, and drive user testing sessions in iteration for proven great solution.
- Get into our developers’ shoes to effectively find issues and draw pragmatic solutions.
- Help in the development of the Product Design practice and in the training provided to other teams.
- Be driven, flexible and enthusiastic, bringing new inspiring ideas to the teams.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of experience working in the technology industry.
- 3+ years of experience working in UX or Product Design.
- Experience in leading projects ranging from planning, conducting research in user experience, running product design processes and testing solutions.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams (e.g. design, engineering).
- Ability to go from macro vision to implementation details in a iterative, highly collaborative and supported way.
- Either a degree in a UX related field and professional experience with complex products, or a degree in Computer Science.
- Great communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
What we have to offer you?
Ping pong tables, free yogurts and fresh fruit everyday, all the coffee you can drink, company parties as fun as a ride to Disneyland – yes, we got that covered. But, the more important things you can get from OutSystems are:
- Help shape a ground-breaking product that revolutionizes the way software is traditionally delivered.
- A solid company that still keeps growing, changing and innovating, and giving teams room to be proactive and creative.
- Real career opportunities – be it promotions or the opportunity to join a different team within the company.
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and spread all over the globe.
- Company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork and excellence (as promised in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered everyday).
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we’d love to hear from you!