Senior Interaction Designer
Opis oferty pracy
Who we are?
The Design Studio in Krakow is one of four design studios in Making Waves. As we keep getting new exciting missions, we need more Interaction Designers who will be involved in creating the future of digital media.
Making Waves’ Experience Design department is a versatile digital design environment with over 50 employees specialising in design, user experience and service innovation. With strategy, design, communication and development under the same roof, we supply all kinds of design solutions for digital platforms, including service design, analysis and research.
We work long term with our customers, giving you a chance to make your mark on the solution throughout the design process – from strategy, insight and concept development to management and continuous improvement. You will interact closely with project managers, developers and clients in our Krakow, Oslo and Stockholm offices.
We would like you to have
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in interaction design for different types of digital solutions
- A bright, strong portfolio with an emphasis on digital platforms and RWD
- Experience of user-centric development, prototyping and user testing
- A passion for working in-depth with the same solutions for a longer period of time and make them even better
- Experience with complex solutions for specialized user groups, mapping of user tasks / user requirements and concept evolution
- Ability to communicate well in English, as we work closely with our colleagues from Oslo and Stockholm
We would like you to be
- Innovative, up-to-date, professionally engaged and keen to share knowledge
- Able to learn quickly, absorb feedback, prototype and enjoy continuous change
- Able to travel abroad (Oslo and Stockholm)
We can offer you
- Interesting work with innovative products and services for some of the biggest brands in Scandinavia
- A working environment with strong interdisciplinary teams
- A professional and social environment with high commitment
- The possibility of developing your passions in interest groups
- Assistance in developing expert skills and clear objectives
- A training budget for personal development, conferences and other types of personal development
- Breakfast every morning in our canteen (bread, cheese, fruit & veggies, jam, cereal)
- Relaxing breaks around our soccer table, darts or Xbox so you can come back to work with double energy
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Design Studio Manager
Already sounds good? Apply now!
Please send your CV together with a detailed description of how you fit this job offer to email@example.com
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with Personnel Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”.