Senior Digital Product Designer
Opis oferty pracy
Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality, easily-customisable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and augmented reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 14,000 satisfied customers, selling over 15,000 perfect-fit shelves around the world.
Who are we looking for?
- Open-minded innovators
- Experienced, intelligent, no-ego doers
- Friendly and kind team players
- People eager to help the company achieve its purpose over their own personal career goals
- Design, conceptualise and create customer-centric projects across the web, for both mobile and desktop
- Help in planning and conducting user research
- Work closely with lean, cross-functional teams
- Be autonomous – you’ll take full ownership of your work
- Rapidly produce concepts and prototypes
- Widely gather data needed to propose the best solutions
- Advocate for user-centric brand values while designing web solutions
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company with a vision that’s on the rise, and that’s doing very exciting things!
- You’ll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields you may have never heard of before (parametric design anyone?) who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You’ll develop personally and professionally – we’re every service designer’s dream (designing online and offline for true product consistency)
- Your voice will be heard – we don’t throw away any idea without considering them.
- You’ll be competitively remunerated based upon your skills and commitment – as well as recognised for your successes and achievements (10–15k PLN/net on a service contract (B2B)).
- 3+ years of experience designing digital experiences (if you are a beginner, please look for our paid internship opportunities)
- Fluent in English (additional basic level German or French would be a huge plus)
- Comprehensive understanding of applying methodologies of user-centric interaction design and research to solve complex problems
- Experience in designing e-commerce solutions as well as working with CRO/Growth teams on tweaking conversion metrics across online sales funnel
- Practical knowledge of industry standard software for generating wireframes and willingness to learn new ones (at the moment we use Sketch + Abstract, UXPin, but we’re considering other options for more complex prototyping)
- Risk-taking in design, and pushing design past the obvious
- Experience with usability research and web analytics is always welcome