Senior Brand Designer & Team Leader – UX/UI Design
Opis oferty pracy
Admind is an international, borderless branding & communication agency. Our priority is to develop innovative and creative solutions together with the largest corporations.
We are proud to invite you to cooperate with international clients in a professional and creative atmosphere. We are looking for someone who loves big brands and working in an inspiring company culture.
Admind is growing on a global scale, so while working in a stylish and well-designed office in Krakow, you will have the opportunity to participate in business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Odessa and Zurich.
We are looking for a senior UX/UI designer. If you understand why user experience is trending towards minimalism, why sometimes less is better, and you support your design decisions by not only empathy map but also tests and data, then do not hesitate to reach out. The perfect candidate would also seek the intersection of user’s needs and business goals.
Our team works hand in hand with companies deeply rooted in Industry 4.0, renewable energy, and new technology in general. Together, we are developing a minimalist, consistent, and clear visual message. Now, we need your help to translate that into user experience.
- Conceptual design excellence will be required in every project. The main focus will be put on conceiving and prototyping inspiring, high-quality creatives.
- Mentoring, sharing knowledge with others, as well as shaping the way of thinking and developing the team’s passion. Building a positive working environment associated with free idea exchange.
- Acting as the main point of contact in cooperation with the client, expanding the portfolio of services offered based on the market needs and the latest design trends.
- Independently leading a team of professional UX and web designers. Team management in aspects of mentoring, motivating, planning, prioritizing, delegating, monitoring, art direction, and similar.
- Responsibility for all digital designs and applications created by Admind
- Working with a team of designers as well as external developers to deliver world-class digital projects
- Developing concepts to solve design challenges and meet the needs of different users based on research, empathy and a good interpretation of client requests.
- Taking initiatives and proposing improvements based on client’s needs, best practices, research, inspiration, and the latest design trends.
- Working closely with dedicated clients at a global level and delivering projects with the potential to define our clients’ brands.
- Working on multiple UX and web projects while managing and respecting deadlines.
- Working with creative brief within the constraints of budget and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients, as well as internally.
- Representing Admind during events, workshops, and external trainings.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a branding / advertising / interactive agency or a company with a similar profile and scope of responsibilities.
- Strong leadership skills and the potential to motivate and enable a team of designers to deliver excellent design.
- Holistic approach and proficiency in graphic design.
- Motivation and skills to deliver world-class design.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Mastery of prototyping software (i.e. Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch, UXPin)
- Proven track record of successful projects
- Knowledge of motion design will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML5/CSS will be a plus
- High level of conceptual and design thinking.
- Fundamental understanding of content and context needs to be the basis for every delivered design work.
- Extensive knowledge of trends in branding, websites designing or digital design and strong motivation to deliver Best Practices in brand design.
- Passion for digital design and an excellent understanding of user experience.
- Imagination and creativity.
- A very good eye for aesthetics.
- Experience in working with various digital media formats.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project management and very good organization skills.
- Accountability and problem-solving skills.
- Energy, sense of humor, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
What we offer
- Interesting job in an international and dynamically growing company, promoting innovative, modern technologies and high-class design.
- Active participation in creation of new visual identity for a global brand.
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity and systematic approach.
- Artistic supervision over the final product and its implementation.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market.
- Attractive salary.
- In-house business English course to gain fluency.
- Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career.
- Community-oriented team with a casual and flexible work environment focused on results.
- E-learning platform, internal & external trainings and opportunity to participate in industry conferences.
- Unique and positive teamwork atmosphere.
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Odessa and Zurich.
Does it sound interesting to you? Just send us your CV and portfolio via our career page