Product Designer (UX/UI)
Opis oferty pracy
A few words about Tonik.
We’re a well-knit design studio focused on early-stage digital products. We work with some of the coolest startups from around the globe, often directly with the founders themselves – from Y Combinator alumni’s to actual Unicorns. All that, from our oh-so-cool Poznań office (Jeżyce, to be exact), or remotely if you prefer comfy pajamas. What’s not to love about us?
Joining us as a Product Designer means:
- designing beautiful and effective web and mobile products directly with stakeholders
- identifying challenges, providing optimal solutions and presenting them to clients,
- developing your skills super fast working on various early-stage products from all over the world with a team of great talents,
- being mentored by top-notch designers and growing towards being a mentor yourself
- enjoying dedicated time for self-development, and a clear growth plan that you establish yourself on growth and salary-update talks every 6 months
- having an actual influence on your work place – we actually care about your feedback,
- onboarding smoothly with support of a leader, a design mentor, a friendly pack of buddies, best equipment, some swag and a bonkers atmosphere
- actually enjoying your work (yup!) – we’re committed to creating an environment that helps our creatives thrive, on all levels.
We’d love to meet you if you have:
- solid grasp of spoken and written English (B2+); Polish is not required
- good communication skills and positive attitude allowing you to nurture positive relationships with your teammates and clients
- experience as a Product Designer or UX/UI Designer, and a strong portfolio to back that up
- meticulous attention to detail, quality and functionality
- ability to create clean and beautiful UI, high fidelity prototypes; ideally interactive or animated
- practical knowledge of UX principles, user flows, information architecture, wireframes
- knowledge about capabilities and limitations determined by most common front-end frameworks for both web and mobile,
- self-reliance, an ability to organize and prioritize your work with efficiency in mind,
- occasional availability, to schedule a call with a client in a different time zone (think once a week, morning hours in NY or SF),
- a lot of drive and ambition – we aim for the absolute crème de la crème.
Here’s what would help too:
- experience in conducting research on users and strategy
- experience in testing your designs with users, both online and onsite
- a few products that launched under your belt
- being up to date with trends and new concepts in digital design,
- strong social media presence (Dribbble, Behance, Instagram).
Apart from the obvious street cred, here’s some other stuff you would be getting:
- B2B contract with a net salary of 6,000 – 10,000 PLN + VAT, (UOP option available),
- generous social: 20-26 of paid vacation days and paid sick leave,
- dedicated time for self-development and a clear growth plan that you establish yourself on growth and salary-update talks every 6 months
- fantastic team of top-notch digital experts that you can work and level-up with,
- ability to influence the company – we value your opinion and nourish a feedback culture,
- flexible working hours and being able to work remotely when you feel like staying in your pajamas,
- cool office with a great vibe, good coffee, fresh fruit and (somewhat) healthy snacks,
- weekly team breakfasts, monthly team dinners and occasional retreats
- private health coverage (LuxMed), insurance and sport/gym membership (MultiSport),
- MacBook and any other gear you need,
- self-development budget (2,460 PLN per year) with freedom as to how you want to allocate it,
- relocation budget if you need any help moving to Poznań
- multiple options for free and co-financed English lessons
Does all that sound good?
If so, we’d love to grab a coffee with you and find out whether we’re a good fit.
Shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap.
Please copy-paste the legal stuff while applying:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przekazanych przeze mnie dokumentach dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji prowadzonego przez przez Tonik Sp. z.o.o. Sp. k. z siedzibą
w Poznaniu, przy ul. Kochanowskiego 4/4.”