Opis oferty pracy
THIS IS US
Basically we’re changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We’re on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +100 cities have chosen us across 12 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- You will be a part of the product team and own all UX and design topics of the team’s domain. We are a cross-functional team of tech, product, and design folks
- Partner up with the product manager and tech lead to actively define and drive the customers’ and the business’ problems
- Collaborate with the user research team and be in charge of the product from wireframing to designing end-to-end flows. Iterate and implement the designs with the technical team
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- We are looking for a Product Designer with 2+ years of industry experience as a user experience / product / interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role, and good knowledge of product processes
- Degree, another qualification or commensurate work experience in Interaction Design, UX, Communications Design or a similar field
- You can empathize with your end users and create solutions through understanding human needs and motivations as well as business requirements
- Excellent communication with stakeholders
- You work well with interdisciplinary teams from various backgrounds such as product, tech, marketing, and research
- High collaboration skills with design peers to create a holistic experience and ensure consistency across all our Rider products and services
- Good knowledge of Figma or Sketch (experience in prototyping tools like Framer, Principle or similar is a plus)
- You are quality driven and self-organized
- Conceptualizing to prototyping to design is within your experience range with a great feeling for composition, typography and aesthetics
- You have a strong (online) portfolio with samples of your work (please be sure to submit your portfolio in your application documents!)
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
- You will be joining a product team focussed on solving the „last mile problem” of micro-mobility – how to ensure that every user has the right ride in the right place, at the right time! To answer this problem, we build innovative solutions like offering users to swap batteries from our TIER Energy network, we engage our users to rebalance the fleet based on smart demand and supply predictions and much much more! You will work in a truly cross-functional team, closely with front- and backend engineers, product designers and product managers. We partner up with our colleagues from teams like Marketing, Operations, Growth, Business Intelligence and Research to discover opportunities and build consumer facing products that give our users endorphins!
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!