Opis oferty pracy
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people and making it a natural process when new team members show up.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team and help us build beautiful and useful applications by making the best use of both your creative and analytical talents.
- Analyze our clients’ businesses and develop design solutions to address their goals and needs.
- Advocate product vision–both in the short-term during daily development, as well as in the long-term, by taking part in planning with the client and the rest of the team.
- Be responsible for defining consistent visual language across the end product.
- Work from big to small, starting from sitemaps or user flows, through lo-fi wireframes to full-blown and colorful designs communicating both big picture and tiny details.
- Choose the right tool for the job, be it interactive prototypes, flow diagrams or whiteboard sketches.
- Work in a highly collaborative project team with fellow designers, project managers, backend and front-end developerson state-of-the-art web products.
- Take essential part in our design process by:
- conducting research and client workshops to gather data and understand user needs,
- developing user stories, wireframes, sketches, diagrams, prototypes and more,
- crafting beautiful user interfaces, style guides and interactions,
- Be a user-advocate during the entire development process.
- Keen on designing meaningful products with engaging interfaces and beautiful interactions that answer real business problems.
- Experienced in designing user experiences / interfaces for the web and it’s reflected in your work (think applications and dashboards, not websites).
- Dedicated to creating compelling interactions that respect people’s time and attention.
- Able to understand and process complex action flows to find possible dependencies and conflicts between features.
- Speaking English fluently, with passion for discussion and detective like approach to getting to the bottom of things.
- Analytical before creative.
- Knowledgeable about how to manage complex data beautifully. If you like it, you’ll feel like home. We’re doing this on a daily basis.
- Tool-agnostic – you can work in any tool that gets the work done and is at hand.
- Not experienced in some of the requirements but willing to learn.
- 5400– 8000 PLN net + VAT (B2B Contract)
- or 3500– 5200 PLN net on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
- You’ll get your top-notch hardware tailored for a Designer’s needs.
- Every Friday, lunch is on us. Yummy!
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- Gym memberships– a Multisport card. Or free cinema tickets
- Private medical care
- We will co-finance your conference attendances
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city