Opis oferty pracy
Codility is advancing the way businesses hire tech talent. Our software platform helps tech recruiters and hiring managers assess their developer candidates’ skills by testing their code online. This empowers tech hiring teams to quickly gather reliable insights to decide which candidates are the best fit for any technical role. With over 1,200 customers (including Citi, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW) and over 6 million assessments delivered, we’re the leader in technical pre-employment testing solutions.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our flat product team of professionals with diverse backgrounds: engineers, product managers, designers and researchers.
What you’ll do all day:
- Work within agile team to continuously bring value to our users,
- Collaborate closely with software engineers in looking for the best way to bring ideas to life,
- Engage team into design activities to solve the right problems in the right way,
- Prototype solutions for current need: from quick paper sketches to hi-fidelity mockups.
You’ll be perfect if:
- You have strong understanding of design methodologies,
- You are comfortable and effective in an English speaking environment,
- You’re able to use and contribute to design system (Sketch + Abstract) or willing to learn how to do it,
- You have experience in software development,
- You’re able to transform insights into UI solutions,
- You’re aware of design impact on business goals.
You will love this job if:
- You thrive in a SaaS startup environment and are not afraid to drive projects from scratch,
- You’re excited to make data-informed decisions to support business goals and real user needs,
- You’d love to participate in the lean driven development,
- You’d rather drive change by evolution not revolution.
What we offer:
- transparent compensation – 11k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to company for other contracts),
- employee stock incentive,
- international team environment,
- work equipment of your choice (12 000 PLN for 2 years),
- vacation policy for all types of contracts,
- home office days and employee-friendly working hours
- private medical healthcare,
- health & wellness budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- personal development budget to help you learn and grow (3 000 PLN for a start + after six months, it increases by 500 zł each month),
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.
Fancy a challenge?
Please, attach some examples of your work or maybe a link to your portfolio, we would be more than happy to check it out!
128 total views, 8 today Drukuj ofertę pracy