Opis oferty pracy
We are Chimera Prime.
We believe in you here. Your work and commitment. This is why we created a place where you can learn and grow. Our values are what define us. Trustworthiness. Dedication. Perseverance. Curiosity. Self – management. We know that if you really want, you can achieve anything.
For 6 years we have been working on the Scandinavian market, cooperating with enterprises as well as with business in the early stage of development.
We create web applications, mobile applications and 3D animations. Quality of our work is what we find the most crucial.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer who loves all things interactive and wants to push the boundaries of technology and user experience. The perfect candidate has a clean, modern design aesthetic and a passion to get the details right. As Chimera Prime scales, you will build and manage your own Design Team.
What you will do:
- Define and operate an effective design process,
- Mentor and provide feedback to other members of the Design Team,
- Manage multiple projects at once and accurately set and meet deadlines,
- Illustrate design ideas and include them in storyboards, process flows and sitemaps,
- Develop mockups and prototype interactions,
- Identify and troubleshoot UX issues,
- Collaborate closely with team of designers and software engineers to make sure designs are implemented as intended,
- Work closely with product owners to drive all aspects of the product: from first sketches to feature deployments.
What we expect:
- 5+ year experience in designing cutting-edge web (responsive design) and mobile products,
- Familiarity with iOS and Android UX patterns,
- Confidence. You will be expected to take ownership and justify the rationale behind your design decisions,
- An eye for details and visual taste,
- Fluency in using design tools: you know your way around Sketch (We love Sketch!), Craft, Invision like the back of your hand,
- Strong communication skills,
- Self-organization skills,
- Experience in designing animations in After Effects, Principle or Framer,
- General understanding of CSS + HTML,
- Enough English knowledge to have meetings with natives or other foreign clients.
Nice to have:
- Experience in running design sprints,
- Knowledge of Axure or UXPin,
- Experience in working in a startup environment.
How we work:
We use: Sketch, Invision, Craft, Slack, Google Docs, Github, Trello.
What we offer:
- Salary: 9 000 – 16 000 PLN net per month (FV),
- Real impact on the company – Everyone, regardless of their position, can bring substantial value to our company. We’re flexible about responsibilities and there are plenty of challenging tasks to be done,
- Mentorship – You’ll get support and guidance from more experienced people whether you are at the beginning of your career or you want to gain more knowledge,
- Private healthcare and multisport card – We subsidize private medical treatment and the Multisport card to help you stay healthy and fit,
- Best equipment – We work on Macbooks,
- Free english lessons,
- Resources to learn – We support your growth by giving you access to books and courses relevant to your field,
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely,
- Fruits, snacks and beverages in the office,
- Chill room.