Opis oferty pracy
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our flat product team of professionals with diverse backgrounds: engineers, product managers, product designers and product researcher.
What you’ll do all day:
- Work within agile team to continuously bring value to our users
- Collaborate closely with software engineers in looking for the best way to bring ideas to life
- Engage your team into design activities to solve the right problems in the right way
- Prototype solutions for current need: from quick paper sketches to hi-fidelity mockups
You’ll be perfect if:
- You have strong understanding of design methodologies
- You understand and use UI patterns
- You have an experience in software development
- You’re able to transform insights into UI solutions
- You’re fluent in Sketch app or willing to switch to it from day one
- You’re aware of design impact on business goals
- You’re comfortable and effective in an English speaking environment
You will love this job if:
- You’re passionate about new technologies and are constantly on the ball of ‘what’s next`
- You thrive in a SaaS startup environment and are not afraid to drive projects from scratch
- You’re excited to make data-informed decisions to support business goals and real user needs
- You understand that every big change starts from first step so you can plan the journey ahead
What we offer:
- international team environment (75 people, 10 nationalities and growing),
- a budget for equipment of your choice,
- flexible working arrangements (home office, flexible working hours),
- open vacation policy and flexible holidays, so take a time off when you need it,
- 6000 PLN personal development budget to help you learn and grow, that you can spend on conferences, education, etc.
- “Take a good care of yourself budget” (for a gym membership, massages – you tell us!),
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library,
- we’ve got you covered with health benefits (private medical healthcare)!
Our Warsaw Office
We are headquartered in Warsaw, Poland in the Warsaw University Library. We’ve worked hard to create a cross-functional space for our team to collaborate with one-another, while also ensuring that we can have some fun along the way. Happy Hours, Game Nights, ping-pong tournaments, and roof-top breakout sessions are just a few of the ways that our team likes to bond in our spare time. Our office never stops growing, and we are always excited to welcome new faces to the team.
Want to work with us? Great! This is what we need from you: 1-page CV (in English, PDF format) or your online profile (LinkedIn, GitHub, Website, etc. We will get back in touch with ALL candidates.
Please apply via our website: https://jobs.lever.co/codility/7fd37cf4-99c2-4a6e-ba93-f32ba9949ca6