Opis oferty pracy
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our design team at Contactis Group. Are you passionate about creating engaging, consistent and memorable experiences? Want to help shape the future of human-machine interaction? Then read on!
YOU PUT USERS NEEDS FIRST.
Whether through data or user research – you gain valuable insight that drives your design process and helps you solve real-world problems. You challenge your assumptions on a regular basis and ruthlessly break your own designs until you reach the version optimal for your users’ goals. You would dread calling a design ‚ready’ until you have tested it with customers and seen that it solves their problems better than anything else out there. Even then, you see areas for improvement and thus you set your goals for next iterations.
YOU DESIGN PRODUCTS.
For you, product design encompasses all aspects of bringing ideas to life. You might wear many hats at Contactis – from research and analysis, through wireframing and prototyping, to high-fidelity designs and testing with users. You have real-world experience with most of the former and you know how to approach skills that you still need to learn. For you, user experience encompasses all aspects of interaction with technology and stretches far beyond a graphical user interface. You are excited and comfortable with the latest and upcoming technology trends, yet you use common sense to solve problems and assess value.
YOU ARE A GREAT COLLABORATOR.
You believe that successful design is a result of aligning many perspectives and seemingly contrary priorities. You enjoy working in multi-disciplinary product teams, collaborating with stakeholders and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback-driven process. Communication is equally important to you as creativity. You know when to ask questions.
YOU LOVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.
You don’t wait until someone tells you what to do – by default you organize your own work and take action. You feel that building products equals sharing responsibility for success. You feel comfortable knowing that there’s no client to say your work is good enough. You know that the world will test your designs and are excited about such perspective.
YOU ARE PROACTIVE AND ORGANIZED.
You can tackle even complex problems independently. You can set your own course and choose own tools when a set of goals is agreed upon. You communicate your ideas and rationale clearly with other team members and stakeholders. You know that documenting your work is just as important as coming up with solutions.
YOU KNOW WHAT’S IMPORTANT.
You always know what to put your attention to. You have the ability to change your perspective and find out what’s a low-hanging fruit and what requires significant effort with little promise of success. You can defend your rationale in a team discussion. You have worked with engineers before and you treat them as your friends, not enemies. You never throw designs for implementation without prior consultation with team. You’re great at prioritizing your work and reaching out to your team when something is blocking you.
What you might do
There’s no shortage of things designers do here at Contactis. Here are a few examples of what you will do with us:
- Sketch, design and prototype our user-facing products
- Inform your design decisions by participating in user research
- Communicate and document your designs through artifacts such as paper sketches,
- Prepare production-ready designs and oversee their implementation
- Co-create our products’ visual language and UI library
- Work in small, multi-functional teams to design solutions to users’ problems
- Engage in growing our UCD process, by taking part in design meetings, giving and receiving feedback
- Iterate, iterate, iterate
wireframes, interactive prototypes
Contactis Group is a little bundle of amazing, interrelated tech companies doing some really exciting stuff in the field of human-human and human-machine communication. We’re currently working on products such as:
- Lekta – a Natural Language Processing Framework for dialogue interfaces (AI-based stuff, like virtual assistants, bots, voice control, voice-user interfaces, and more);
- Ratel – an intelligent, omnichannel, context-driven B2C communication platform (including our own messaging app!);
- Profitelo – a pay-per-minute knowledge-sharing marketplace that works in video, voice and text channels.
What we can offer you:
- competitive salary
- benefits such as private health insurance and a sport package
- flexible working hours
- all necessary equipment and software
If you want to have real influence over how our companies in the Contactis Group develop, if you want to feel like what you do actually matters and work with us on the next big thing, then apply below and let’s talk about how we could work together.
It’s simple - just fill out this form and you’re good to go! Remember, we reply to all candidates, even if we think we don’t match.