This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Opis oferty pracy
Accenture Digital practice is looking for Product Designers to join our team of open-minded, multinational and technology-driven people working strongly together. In Digital Delivery, we provide the tools for more insightful, faster decision-making. As a Product Designer, you will have a chance to work for leading enterprises to create innovations with the usage of cutting-edge technology.
Accenture Digital is one of our four global growth platforms. Together with our clients we are solving challenging and interesting problems using the approach of data-driven design to deliver extraordinary user experience.
As part of Accenture’s global team, you will have the opportunity to work with business and technology savvy people and experience the design power that comes with the work for large scale organizations. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver high-performing results.
As a Product Designer, you will work end-to-end on the overall digital product design. We are looking for tech-oriented people who are not afraid to dive into the newest technological challenges (Artificial Intelligence, voice interfaces, HCE to name a few). Your job would consist of conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys and translating those results and insights into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience in collaboration with interdisciplinary development and business teams.
Product Designer’s Responsibilities:
- Analysis of business requirements and strategic insights and transforming them into user journeys, customer experience maps, user story framing or service blueprints
- Usability testing and user research
- Collaboration with client and our business and development teams during interdisciplinary sessions
- Create rapid prototypes to test out ideas and validate them during usability testing
- Create wireframes, low-fidelity prototypes and hi-fidelity prototypes
- Create visual design – we appreciate thoughtful Design Systems approach over pushing pixels
- Work with development teams to ensure technical feasibility of design
- Develop and communicate design guidelines, patterns, and libraries
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CS and Axure is obligatory
- We do not expect only a portfolio made of projects. We do expect experience with real business cases for established clients and have the understanding of how better UX improved their business.
- We are looking for designers with the understanding of how design is being implemented by development teams.
- We are looking for a designer that has used InVision, UXPin, Zeplin or other tools to hand off detailed specifications to development teams
- 2-3 years professional experience designing UI/UX for responsive web and mobile applications
- 2-3 years of experience in creating User Flows, Wireframes, Designs
- Excellent communicator (written and oral)– able to differentiate communication when explaining design decisions to developers, clients and business or strategy teams
- Portfolio of work available
- Familiarity with such concepts as: Material Design, Atomic Design, Design Systems, components and symbols, Google Design Sprints, rapid prototyping, guerilla usability testing, heuristics and cognitive biases, iterative design
- 1+ years of experience designing data visualization based on real data
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to take ownership on the design process and understand what are the stages of a design process in such methodologies as design sprints, lean UX or design thinking
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
In order to to Apply visit the link below:
113 total views, 1 today Drukuj ofertę pracy