Opis oferty pracy
Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup – we have 250+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
The project involves building and developing a user interface for an application responsible for configuring and monitoring SDN (software-defined networks). It relies heavily on the virtualization of network functions and allows the user to quickly set up various types of network topology. The application is mainly based on complicated and extensive data tables, data heavy graphs and elaborate process flows.
Things to know:
- The team consists of 15 people including a project manager, a network architect, software engineers (e.g. Python, Golang) and frontend developers
- The client is based in the US
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Informing and planning the product’s roadmap for the short and long-term
- Serving as primary designer to effectively translate business strategy, contextual research, language, and processes into creative concepts and solutions
- Working through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to create them
- Generating multiple solutions by mapping out low-fidelity user flows and wireframes
- Sketching and prototyping ideas to quickly access viability, and designing the fine-grained details of interactions
- Working closely with engineers as they build and ship ideas
- Iterating based on feedback from the whole team
Do we have a match?
As a Product Designer you must meet the following criteria:
- Fluency in English along with excellent, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Be able to analyze complex data to synthesize designs
- Excellent communicator – you can express your arguments and explain your design work to the general audience
- Exceptional self-starter who can closely collaborate with engineers
- Experience in designing digital products and systems, not just websites ; You should have a proven record of shipped digital products in your portfolio
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem-solving through to detailed UI and visual design
- The ability to create low-fidelity mockups of your designs
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using f.e. Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat