Principal UX Designer
Opis oferty pracy
Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup – we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver.
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
The project involves building and developing a user interface for an application responsible for configuring and monitoring SDN (software-defined networks). It relies heavily on the virtualization of network functions and allows the user to quickly set up various types of network topology. The application is mainly based around complicated and extensive data tables, data heavy graphs and elaborate process flows.
What else you should know:
- The project team consists of 15 people including a project manager, a network architect, software engineers and frontend developers
- In general, we use SCRUM methodology but if a client requires it we are able to do magic
- Our clients are based in the US, Israel and Japan
We work on multiple interesting projects at the time. If we see that your competencies and profile are highly specialized, it may happen that we’ll invite you to the interview for another project.
As a Principal UX Designer, you will be an integral part of our leadership team, working on the most complex and critical projects, and paving the way for innovative user experiences. You will be responsible for:
- Strategic Leadership: Defining and driving the overall UX strategy and vision for projects, aligning with organizational goals.
- Mentorship & Team Growth: Leading, mentoring, and growing a team of UX and UI designers, providing direction and ensuring professional development.
- Advanced Research & Development: Conducting and supervising extensive user research and competitive analysis, synthesizing complex findings into actionable insights.
- Design Excellence: Overseeing the creation and refinement of wireframes, prototypes (both lo-fi and hi-fi), and visual design, ensuring exceptional quality and consistency across the entire product.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Working closely with executives, product owners, software engineers, system architects, and sales teams to deliver cohesive and innovative solutions.
- Customer Engagement: Facilitating workshops and direct engagement with clients, ensuring alignment with their needs and expectations.
- Standards & Guidelines Development: Establishing and maintaining comprehensive design systems, pattern libraries, and/or style guides.
- Innovation & Thought Leadership: Actively participating in design communities, speaking at conferences, and contributing to the broader design knowledge base.
Do We Have a Match?
As a Principal UX Designer, you must meet at least 7 of the following criteria:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in UX design, with a focus on complex and advanced desktop applications design.
- Proven leadership experience, managing or mentoring design teams.
- Strong communication skills to understand our customers’ needs and build long lasting partnerships.
- Expertise in user-centered design, encompassing the entire product development cycle.
- High proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, and other leading industry tools.
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills, capable of communicating and influencing across various levels of the organization.
- Strategic thinking ability, able to align design efforts with business goals.
- Experience in conducting and overseeing both remote and in-person usability testing.
- English language proficiency enabling fluent communication.
- A master’s degree in HCI, Design, or a related field is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of network and IT industry projects.
- Experience with emerging technologies such as AI, AR/VR, or voice interfaces.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates strategic, conceptual, and creative thinking.
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on
Minimalny staż pracy: 5-10 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 5-10 lat