Mid UX Designer
Opis oferty pracy
Join one of several teams that work on various products from startups (eg Muscat, Going, Vaiot, Hoard) to key corporate products (eg for IKEA, Mercedes-AMG, KFC, HEBE, Empik, Domino’s Pizza, Getin Bank , NC +, Nationale Nederlanden, PwC). These are 3-12 months projects (Discovery and design phase), which after implementation are turned into service and a phase of continuous optimization based on quantitative and qualitative data as well as A / B tests. Your tasks will include designing useful user paths and interfaces that will help to achieve better business results. All this under the supervision and help of an experienced designer.
Why become a Bison?
- You will become part of Flying Bisons team, which is one of the fastest growing companies in the Digital Consulting industry. Our mission is to co-create valuable and innovative products that are used daily by hundreds of thousands of people.
- As a Bison, you will have a real impact on the success of strategic products of biggest brands in the world including IKEA, Mercedes-AMG, KFC, HEBE, Empik, Domino’s Pizza, Getin Bank, NC+, Nationale Nederlanden, PwC and startups like Going, Muscat, Vaiot and Hoard.
- You will work with an interdisciplinary team of ambitious and talented specialists. Together, we will be able to take advantage of our experience, supported by qualitative and quantitative data to make the right design decisions, meet our clients’ business goals and participate in product success.
- You will be a part of the entire Product Design & Development process which also involve continuous improvements long after product release:
– Concept & Validation
– Design (UX/UI)
– Optimization (including A/B Testing)
- You will work in a climatic office in the very center of Warsaw (Bracka 18)
- You will relax playing FIFA, Billiards, and ping-pong with other cool Bisons!
We are looking for a designer who:
- can independently design information architecture, user paths, and product wireframes
- looks at the project as a whole, taking into consideration business requirements
- feels good in cooperation with other designers (both younger and older)
- can choose appropriate techniques and conduct workshops
- wants to develop and acquire new skills through direct cooperation with UX / UI Seniors and Product Designers
Your tasks will include:
- designing useful user paths and interfaces
- participating in workshops with clients
- building low-fidelity & high-fidelity product concepts & prototypes
- auditing and improving current products
Let's get to know each other!
We will be happy to give you more details and tell you about our future plans. Write to us and we will set a date for a cup of coffee.