Opis oferty pracy
Work on the optimization of strategic products of the largest brands, such as KFC, Nationale Nederlanden, Getin Bank, IKEA, NC +, Polish Bus, PwC or international startups like Muscat, Vaiot or Hoard. We are looking for an analyst who is not afraid of code and advanced use of GTM and browser inspection tools. One of your main tasks will be the analytical service of KFC e-commerce on Polish and several European markets. The tools you will be working on include the Google ecosystem (Analytics 360, Tag Manager) and FullStory.
Why become a Bison?
You will become part of Flying Bisons team, which is one of the fastest growing companies in the Digital Consulting industry. Our mission is to co-create valuable and innovative products that are used daily by hundreds of thousands of people.
As a Bison, you will have a real impact on the success of strategic products of biggest brands in the world including IKEA, Mercedes-AMG, KFC, HEBE, Empik, Domino’s Pizza, Getin Bank, NC+, Nationale Nederlanden, PwC and startups like Going, Muscat, Vaiot and Hoard.
You will work with an interdisciplinary team of ambitious and talented specialists. Together, we will be able to take advantage of our experience, supported by qualitative and quantitative data to make the right design decisions, meet our clients’ business goals and participate in product success.
You will be a part of the entire Product Design & Development process which also involve continuous improvements long after product release:
– Concept & Validation
– Design (UX/UI)
– Optimization (including A/B Testing)
You will work in a climatic office in the very center of Warsaw (Bracka 18)
You will relax playing FIFA, Billiards, and ping-pong with other cool Bisons!
We are looking for a designer who:
- you can analyze internet traffic using Google Analytics
- you can think logically, express thoughts in speech, writing, and numbers
- you are able to draw proper conclusions from analyses
- you can create reports & data visualizations
- you want to develop and co-create strategic projects
An additional advantage will be:
- experience in e-commerce conversion rate optimization
Your tasks will include:
- analysis of our clients’ customers online behavior
- drawing & reporting conclusions from analyses
- development and testing of GTM integration and dataLayer
- verification of key KPI’s
Let's get to know each other!
We will be happy to give you more details and tell you about our future plans. Write to us and we will set a date for a cup of coffee.