Mid Freelance UX/UI Designer
Opis oferty pracy
UX GIRL is a boutique UX/UI design studio with a focus on complex user interfaces. We are a group of designers passionate about delivering the best holistic User Experience. UX GIRL is TOP 5 rated UX studio in Poland which cooperates with companies all over the world.
We are searching for a new person to join us on a project basis. It is the position of a Mid Designer Freelancer who will be working half-time on one project solution. Join us and be part of an amazing UX GIRL community!
Mid UX/UI Freelance Designer
Location: Full remote
Salary: open for negotiation (various contract forms available)
This job is for you if:
⚫ You want to grow as a Mid Designer
⚫ You are not afraid of complex user interfaces and multitasking
⚫ You speak and write good English
⚫ You are diligent and meticulous in your work
⚫ You tend to have a holistic view of the User Experience
⚫ You like creating aesthetically pleasing UI
⚫ You have strong analytical skills
⚫ 2 years of experience in UX and UI design
⚫ Fluency in current design apps (Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD)
⚫ Interaction design knowledge
⚫ Proven visual design experience
⚫ Portfolio demonstrating use of user-centred UX methods, usability principles and visual design
⚫ All of the above
⚫ Computer Science, Design or Psychology degree preferred
⚫ 3 years of experience in UX and UI design
⚫ Proven track record of designing complex systems
In return we will give you:
⚫ Work at TOP 5 rated UX studio in Poland
⚫ Interesting project to work on half-time (20 hours/week, 80 hours/month)
⚫ Supervision over the Design Process – from Discovery to Implementation stage
⚫ Exciting challenges and complex projects that need some brainstorming
⚫ Huge impact on the project outcome and most important decisions
⚫ Ability to work with big and well-known companies
⚫ Full remote
⚫ Ability to work and brainstorm with other designers in set design teams
⚫ Ability to learn and grow with dedicated design expert
⚫ Selected team of Best of the Best passionate designer-coworkers
⚫ Possibility to stay in our permanent team
⚫ Coffee Wednesdays and Team Building Parties including capoeira, board games and online contests
Our Design Process
- Project Kick-Off – we start off by getting to know the project and clients a little bit better. See both our expectations for the project and set the timeline.
- Vision Shaping – we shape the vision of a project with clients and only with clients. This part always goes before requirements to keep a fresh mind without constraints.
- Requirements, Gathering & Planning – after catching the uncatchable we look at client’s business and define the must-haves, could-haves and optionals.
- Research & Analysis – plan for research is always prepared specifically for the project and can contain Etnography, User Interviews, Experience Mapping and other modern methods. In Analysis we look at the environment and check existing solutions to the problem.
- Designing the Experience – designing is done with the clients together by sketching and discussing presented solutions.
- User Testing – in order to see how users react to a client’s solution we can prepare and conduct online or onsite testing sessions.
- Initial call with Recruiter
- Short task
- Meeting with Chief Designer
We will try to quickly respond to your application. Our recruitment process is focused on hiring new employees as soon as possible.
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
To APPLY send us your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org