Opis oferty pracy
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated candidate to support our design team. You will be involved in all UI initiatives and have an opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a growing business. You will have a possibility to create solutions from scratch and work with development teams implementing cutting-edge technologies. You will be a part of the core team working on implementing the Design System and improving accessibility of our platforms.
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Developers and Copywriters to ensure a consistent, integrated brand and user-experience based on company style guides
- Create web interfaces for our platforms
- Develop and maintain detailed UI specifications and templates
- Design the high fidelity interfaces, interaction workflows, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interactions and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Work on an advanced B2B SaaS product
- 2+ years of experience working on user-centric web design projects, preferably in B2B or SaaS environments
- Full proficiency in English – you don’t need a certificate, but you should be able to easily explain complex concepts to various teams and stakeholders
- Experience in using design tools like Adobe Creative Suite or Figma
- Attention to details and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of design principles/best practices
- Experience with building and maintaining design systems
- Ideally you will have a passion for accessibility, sustainability and CSR topics
Together with your CV, kindly share your portfolio of work samples including dashboards, data visualizations etc.
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
Our team enjoys the benefits of flexible working. Some of us work from home and some prefer to work from our easily accessible (metro, tram, bus, bike, suburban train) office hub in the heart of Warsaw. We have regular onsite and online team breakfasts. Our CSR team coordinates events where we can give back to local communities and ecosystems. At the office you can chill in break areas, enjoy a panorama of Warsaw or visit our lovely terrace.
EcoVadis will support you with all the necessary office equipment, holidays in line with Polish labor law, optional (fully covered or co-financed) health care and life insurance, Multisport card, French or Polish classes as well as a lunch card. Everyone at EcoVadis can also use a community service day when volunteering.
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Apply here: https://smrtr.io/7SspX
Cześć, tu Michał. Do zespołu produktowego w EcoVadis szukam UX i UI Designerów. Nasz zespół ciągle się powiększa, dlatego szukamy ludzi na różnym poziomie zaawansowania. W zespole m.in. UX, UI, Copywriterzy i Researcherzy. Bardzo fajna i jawna ścieżka kariery (junior, regular, senior, team leader), wymagający produkt B2B SaaS w zakresu sustainability oraz dużo wyzwań z przedstawianiem danych, formularzami i listingami firm. Pracujemy po angielsku. Mamy również ludzi od Data. Robimy badania – nasi klienci chętnie z nami rozmawiają. To nad czym pracujemy, to typowy B2B SaaS. Rozwijamy się, dodajemy nowe funkcje, ale również pracujemy nad usprawnieniami. Czasami jest dużo dłubania, czasami dużo argumentowania. Jeśli tworzyłaś/-eś Design System to już w ogóle petarda. Jeśli macie jakieś pytania, to śmiało łapcie mnie na Linkedin.