Junior Product Designer
Opis oferty pracy
At EL Passion, we are a team of experts, passionate about designing and developing exceptional web and mobile apps.
We have a long track record of satisfied clients from all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Polaroid Originals, Newonce, Docplanner, Mednavi and many more. We are powered by a passion for excellence, Lean and Agile approaches and continuous learning. Our ambitions keep transforming us, but our values of transparency, outstanding craftsmanship and team-spirit remain constant.
We believe that flexibility empowers us to achieve the best results. We are able to adjust our daily schedules to our needs and work from home whenever needed.
Join our dedicated team as Product Designer (junior level) and tackle ambitious projects, seeing them through all Design Process stages.
What you’ll be doing?
- Working with an experienced team of highly skilled experts
- Contributing to projects through all Design Process Stages
- Developing your skills rapidly thanks to a dedicated self-growth budget
- Creating UX driven prototypes
- Testing your designs with users and refining them based on the learnings
- Enriching user experiences with stunning visual interface design
- Very good command of English in both speaking and writing (C1 or at least strong B2)
- Minimum 0,5-1 year of UI/UX design experience for software, web applications or/and mobile devices
- Knowledge of UX & UI principles and patterns
- Experience in working with design systems and/or style guides
- An interesting portfolio that shows your skills
- Experience in using Sketch and/or Figma
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Understanding of common agile management practices.
- Drawing and illustration capabilities
What we offer:
- A clear and challenging career path
- The salary range for a position is 3000 – 7000 PLN net on the invoice
- Opportunity to take your knowledge of UX and the design process to an even higher level
- Take part in making key project decisions by working directly with the client
- Access to our resources library – books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you’d like to have on our „shelf”!
- Participation in internal Hackathons a few times per year (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- A continuous learning experience in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
- Investment in your skills with a self-growth budget (books, conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- Respect for work-life balance and 40-hour working week
- Flexible working hours, the possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- Multisport, private medical care and more
Read more about perks and our cool company culture at www.elpassion.com
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See our Culture Book and find out what EL Passioners say about the company!
Please apply here: