IxD Product Designer
Opis oferty pracy
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
SALARY: 10 000 – 16 000 PLN gross/monthly
Each month, hundreds of millions of students around the world come to Brainly to learn and help one another. The Community Product team builds products that empower students to become community experts and scale their knowledge to our global audience.
We’re looking for an experienced IxD Product Designer to design the next generation of Community products and tools. If you are enthusiastic about building engagement via world-class experience of human-computer interaction you are the perfect match for the role! 🚀
You will be a UI, Visual and Interaction Design expert in the product team, working side by side with CX Product Designer on building products that people love with a business value on top of that as the key. As part of the team, you’ll help reinvent our moderation and community experience from the ground up. You’ll define untapped opportunities, future features, and community-driven products that can deepen engagement with Brainly’s most valuable users while ensuring the overall safety, quality, and trustworthiness of our platform.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Work in the Community Product Team with substantial autonomy and strong impact on the product
- Be responsible for cross-device and cross-platform experience personalization
- Create interactions and experiences with a very strong focus on mobile
- Create a trustworthy and delightful user interface aligned with brand identity
- Produce interactive prototypes and test functionality
- Contribute to Brainly Design System and work closely with the Design System Team
- Identify opportunities for leveraging user experience
- Support the maximization of the value proposition of our product for users
- Research materials and techniques
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Product Designer or Interaction Designer
- Experience in Interface design tools (we use Figma)
- Experience in prototyping tools (we use ProtoPie / Webflow)
- Experience working for an e-commerce, SaaS or digital marketing agency
- Experience collaborating with Scrum Teams
- Academic degree in the field of design
- Experience in Adobe After Effect
- Experience in Design System
- Working experience with CMS tools
- Team player attitude
- Ability to solve problems together with the team
- Ability to take ownership of developed solutions
- Keen on user experience design (user-tests, customer journey, personas)
- Willingness to participate in user research as support for CX Product Designer
- Ability to share knowledge through workshops and presentations
Skills and systems
- Excellent UI and product design skills
- Great communication skills
- Expertise in the development of design, prototyping, and motion
- Fluency in English (in speaking and writing)
- Understanding of the principles of gamification
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DESIGN TEAM AT BRAINLY?
- Check out our Dribbble and Medium resources to discover what we are up to recently
- Visit our Instagram to meet your future team
- Also feel free to look at our Design System called „Pencil”, that we are especially proud of!
- Watch the below video to discover how our Design System Manager, Patrycja, explains the process of building a Design System at Brainly:
Some of our benefits (slightly varies depending on the location):
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO – email@example.com. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].