IxD Product Designer
Opis oferty pracy
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
Remotely from Poland or Spain
Senior designer 15 000 – 20 000 PLN
Mid designer 10 000 – 16 000 PLN
Brainly is looking for experienced and talented IxD Product Designers to join our Product Teams which are focused on delivering direct value for our users (students, teachers, moderators) within our educational products. Brainly’s Product Teams are deliberately designed to be self-sufficient, and able to take care of a particular value stream from end to end. In a given team, you will often find designers, software engineers, data engineers, and data analysts with different areas of expertise.
By joining Brainly as an IxD Product Designer, you will be a UI expert in the product team, working with Product Designers on creating fantastic UI and User Microinteractions. Your key responsibility will be to create fantastic products for students all around the world. All of the features that we are releasing are under A/B/n tests, so you’re gonna see how your designs are working in practice.
WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE WAITING FOR YOU?
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Work in the Product Team with substantial autonomy and strong impact on the product
- Be responsible for cross-device and cross-platform experience personalization
- Create interactions and experience with very strong focus on mobile
- Create new experiments with a very strong focus on CRO, as well as a trustworthy and delightful user interface aligned with brand identity
- Produce interactive prototypes and test functionality
- Contribute to the Brainly Design System called “Pencil” (check it out!), collaborate with Design System Team and Interaction Designers from other Product Teams
- Identify opportunities for leveraging user experience
- Support the maximization the value proposition of our product for users
- Research materials and techniques
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DESIGN TEAM AT BRAINLY?
- Check out our Dribbble and Medium resources to discover what we are up to recently
- Also feel free to look at our Design System called „Pencil”, that we are especially proud of!
- Watch this below video to discover how our Design System Manager, Patrycja, explains the process of building a Design System at Brainly, you will be using and co-creating: https://tiny.pl/7k2cc
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a UI/UX or Interaction Designer
- A track record of shipping great design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle.
- Experience in working for e-commerce, SaaS or digital marketing agency (considered as a plus)
- Experience in collaborating with Scrum Team (considered as a plus)
- Academic degree in the field of design (considered as a plus)
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
- Team player attitude
- Ability to solve problems together with the team, but also take ownership of developed solutions
- Ability to share knowledge through workshops and presentations
- Willingness to work on user experience design (user-tests, customer journey, personas) and participate in user research as support for Product Designer (considered as a plus)
Skills and systems:
- Excellent visual and UI design skills and passion for interaction design with a portfolio showing high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work.
- Comprehensive knowledge of design patterns (and when to break them)
- Expertise in the development of design, prototyping and motion
- Broad understanding of a large internet business to include familiarity with UI and interaction design, design systems, product development processes / cycles for web & apps
- Experience in interface design tools (we use Sketch) and prototyping tools (we use Principle/ProtoPie/Framer X/Webflow)
- Experience in CRO and designing interfaces for sales projects (considered as a plus)
- Experience in Adobe After Effect, Abstract and Design Systems (considered as a plus)
- Understanding the principles of gamification (considered as a plus)
BY JOINING BRAINLY, YOU WILL GET:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world’s largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO – email@example.com. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].