Head of Product
Opis oferty pracy
DeinDeal.ch is Switzerland’s number 1 off price e-commerce website and among the top 10 Swiss e-commerce pure players (150+ employees and revenues more than CHF 80m 2014).
We are seeking a Head of Product to lead our product organization, strategy and execution. This leadership role represents an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of DeinDeal’s mobile applications, websites, and global platform.
The Head of Product will have a deep passion for great websites and mobile products. You will be the driving force behind product strategy and development. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining an intimate knowledge of our customers needs, and you will translate those into new and enhanced products and features. You will also be responsible for setting a dynamic product roadmap that will maintain our leading online position.
The role requires excellent leadership skills, the ability to drive a team and have a hunger to out-execute and out-innovate our competition. This leader is responsible for ensuring our product approach achieves DeinDeal’s business objectives. This person must be a motivating leader who thrives in a fast-moving environment. He/she must have a strong track record in managing high-performance teams and influencing across functional areas. Executive presence and an ability to represent DeinDeal with senior level clients and stakeholders are critical.
The role requires active collaboration with Engineering, Business Intelligence, Marketing, Sales, Partners, and Customers. You will also lead efforts to drive adoption of beta versions and serve as the champion for DeinDeal products in the industry.
- Work directly with our CEO to provide market and customer insights that shape our product strategy
- Clearly communicate the core benefits of our products from the perspective of our customers
- Define key performance indicators for success and measure teams against goals
- Define and manage the product roadmap, ensuring the product team accurately translates the corporate strategy into products, features and experiences that drive business growth
- Lead directly and by influence a world-class combination of product managers, engineers, QA, UX designers.
- Work closely with other partner stakeholders (marketing, sales, merchandising, legal, finance), providing guidance and direction to achieve the product vision
- Manage analytics tools across all devices and platforms. Constantly understand and analyze usage of all digital products and relevant KPIs in regards to user engagement, retention and monetization
- Champion the mobile product strategy and execution
- Oversee the design and development of new mobile products and features
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10-15 years of experience, ideally in technology and product development Candidates with consumer facing experience will be given preference
- Creative thinker with a passion for design.
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership with a mindset of innovation, intellectual curiosity and client insight capability
- Exceptional leadership, management and communication skills
- A welcoming approach to opportunistic new ideas
- A pro-active style in leading large scale projects
- A strong customer-oriented view of product development
- Willingness to dive deep in understanding the product, business, and competitive landscape
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Strong work ethic and commitment to developing quality work quickly
- Maniacal attention to detail, uncanny ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
What we are offering you:
- Great opportunity to work in one of the most successful swiss e-commerce start-ups
- Flexible development environment
- Great opportunity to discover a world class product with clients, stakeholders, and partners
- Quick and flat hierarchy
- Modern office in Zurich
- A young, multicultural, and dynamic team
Lust auf diese Herausforderung? Dann freuen wir uns auf deine vollständige Online-Bewerbung.
Deine Fragen beantwortet dir sehr gerne das DeinDeal HR-Team unter +41 44 559 52 50.