Head of Mobile UI/UX Design for spaceos.io
Opis oferty pracy
spaceOS is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help modern real estate enterprises operate better and enable them to offer an outstanding user experience.
We are spearheading a new initiative to deliver consumer-like mobile experiences to the workspace world called Proptech.
Are you interested in unleashing greater productivity and convenience for employees, coworkers, freelancers and digital nomads who want to work mobile‑first, anytime, anywhere?
If so, we are looking for a Lead Mobile UI/UX Designer that has a proven track record growing mobile landscapes and a desire to contribute in a fast-paced collaborative startup environment. You must be able to create sophisticated, innovative, and user-friendly designs for Android and iOS devices. This is a unique opportunity to play a central role in building product vision and execution within an emerging fast paced startup.
What you get to do in this role
- Work with a tight-knit team of experienced iOS, Android, and web developers.
- Design the applications that defines the spaceOS mobile experience.
- Work closely with management in UX ideation and innovation.
- Help ensure a unified and cohesive experience across the spaceOS ecosystem.
- Develop high-level user flows to communicate concepts and vision to others.
- 5+ years designing mobile apps across various platforms (iOS, Android, Web)
- deep understanding of iOS and Android UI conventions, including the HIG and material design
- an expert with Sketch, Photoshop, or other design tools
- ability to do rapid prototyping in Keynote, Framer, Principle or similar tools
- ability to understand and distill complex problems into clean solutions
- strong written and verbal English communication skills is a must
- excellent teamwork, communication, and technical problem-solving skills to contribute within a multi-functional and multi-disciplined team is a must
- obsessed with the relentless pursuit of UX perfection working inside an iterative and agile development environment
- irritated when encountering pull door handles that can only be pushed inward
- must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fluid, fast-paced and truly agile environment
- expected to demonstrate a high level of initiative, good sense of humor, and a “make it work” ethos
What’s in it for you
- We are looking for a partner that wants to join this journey with us.
- We provide a competitive salary and generous equity benefits if the chemistry is right.
- We are an international startup and offer working in the coolest coworking spaces around the globe. Remote work is possible, but certain facetime with the core team in Warsaw is required.
- We strongly believe that the momentum for Proptech is now and that we are in a great position with our product.
Interested in exploring a startup career while creating the next generation of mobile workspace UX? We’re looking forward to meeting you.
More about spaceOS here: https://spaceos.io
We are waiting for your resume with portfolio: https://spaceos.recruitee.com/o/head-of-mobile-uiux-design-for-spaceosio