Head of Design
Opis oferty pracy
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup Development House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Product Design Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for a Head of Design who will boost our design standards to build even more amazing products for our clients than before!
📍 Location: Remote
💰 Salary (PLN):
- 25 0000 – 28 000 + VAT (B2B) + bonus
- 20 750 – 23 250 gross + bonus (Employment Contract)
How can you grow with us?
- You will take charge of our design team (two teams, 10 people) and help them achieve even better results,
- Being an owner of our design standards, you’ll have a real impact on the vision of your domain team and services,
- You’ll work directly with our CEO and other managers to improve your management skills and become an even better leader than you are so far,
- You will be supported by our HR team (and dedicated HR Business Partner) in your managerial role, so you won’t be left alone.
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid skill development,
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading our best Design Team,
- Being line manager of two Design Team Leaders,
- Taking care of quality standards in Product Design,
- Defining recruitment needs in your team and participating in the recruitment process together with our HR team,
- Planning learning and development activities in your team,
- Conduct periodic reviews with the Design Team Leaders to motivate them and help them grow.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of commercial UX/UI or Product Design experience,
- 2+ years of experience in a Head of Design or Design Manger or any other managerial role,
- Experience with planning and facilitating custom workshops tailored to the client’s needs,
- Ability to create and implement your vision and ideas,
- Proactivity and high level of organization of your own work, with strong skills in time management and planning,
- Will to improve your skills in the field of team management on your own and in cooperation with HR,
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes,
- Excellent communication skills – especially the ability to listen to other team members and the ability to communicate your thoughts clearly,
- C1+ in both Polish and English – we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Experience in user research, research planning, and consulting,
- Knowledge of various design frameworks (e.g. Double Diamond or Systemic Design),
- Knowledge of WCAG web standards,
- Passion for usability, emerging technologies, new interaction models, product design, and startups!
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or from our office in Warsaw
- 20 days of paid break per year on a B2B contract
- Growth-driven culture: learning budget for every team, knowledge-sharing initiatives, individual career paths, and regular evaluation of your development
- Startup approach, which means international teams, many greenfield projects, and gaining hands-on experience at every stage of the product development cycle
- Freedom to choose the best tools and tech to achieve your team’s goals
- Trustworthy devices – we work on MacBooks
- Basics: Multisport card possibilities and private healthcare package
Write to us, call us, join us and let’s make some startups grow!
Minimalny staż pracy: 5-10 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 5-10 lat