Graphic Designer in UX/UI Team
Opis oferty pracy
Reporting to: Team Leader & Creative Director
Admind is an international, borderless branding & communications agency, whose priority is to develop innovative and creative solutions together with the largest corporations.
We are proud to invite you to work for international clients in a professional and creative atmosphere. We are looking for someone who loves big brands and working in an inspiring company culture.
Our company is growing on a global scale, so while working in a stylish and well-designed office in Cracow, you will have the opportunity to participate in business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich.
Integrate project requirements with marketing guidelines to deliver production quality designs.
- Developing branding materials – for mostly digital use
- Working with Creative Director, Team Leader and Project Manager to accomplish new concepts for web, app and other projects
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing aesthetic design based on Customer requirements, standards, style & branding
- Working with creative brief within the constraints of budget and time
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients and internally
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Creating storyboards and animations, „thinking with movement”
- Working as part of a team with UX/UI designers, copywriters, web developers and project managers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a branding, advertising agency or similar.
Adobe Creative Suite mastery (i.e. XD, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Sketch mastery is a plus
- Proven track record of versatile projects (portfolio with ATL, BTL, Digital projects)
- Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design or Multimedia preferred
- Good knowledge about trends in digital design
- Data visualisation, infographics and illustration
- Imagination and creativity
- Working with various digital media formats
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Fluency in visual identification
- Energy, sense of humor, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets
- Eye for detail.
What we offer
- An interesting job in an international and dynamically growing company, promoting innovative, modern technologies and high class design
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Attractive salary
- In house Business English Courses to gain fluency
- Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career
- Sociable team with a casual and flexible work environment focused on results
- E-learning platform, internal & external trainings and opportunity to participate in industry conferences
- Unique and positive teamwork atmosphere
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich
Apply here :)
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org