Digital Product Designer
Opis oferty pracy
Digital Product Design is an important part of Tylko’s strategy to deliver best customer journey from awareness to ownership and beyond. As a member of our UX team, you will work with industrial, parametric & graphic designers, copywriters, developers, client service and content creators – to ensure engaging customer experiences, through research, conceptualizing, product definition, and cohesive design.
We believe that Digital Product Designers are by definition innovative thinkers, driven product owners, but most of all – skilled advocates for the user.
- Design, conceptualize and create customer-centric projects across the entire product lifecycle (yes, we keep the UX tight even on packaging or instruction manual level)
- Help in planning and conducting user research
- Work closely with lean, cross-functional teams
- Be autonomous – you’ll take full ownership of your work
- Rapidly produce concepts and prototypes
- You get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that’s doing very exciting things!
- You’ll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) – who are also amazing people and great coworkers
- You’ll develop personally and professionally – we’re every service designers wet dream (designing online and offline for true product consistency)
- Your voice will be heard – we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them
- You’ll be competitively remunerated based on your skills and commitment – as well as recognized for your successes and achievements
- 2+ years of experience designing digital experiences (if you are a beginner, please look for our paid internship opportunities)
- Fluent in English (additional basic level German or French could be a huge plus)
- Comprehensive understanding of applying the methodologies of user-centric interaction design and research to solve complex problems
- Practical knowledge of industry standard software for generating wireframes and willingness to learn new ones (at the moment we use mainly Sketch + InVision, but we’re considering other options for more complex prototyping)
- Risk taking in design, pushing design past the obvious
- Experience with usability research and/or web analytics is always welcome