Digital Product Designer @ Growbots / Warsaw
Opis oferty pracy
We are Growbots – a proud member of 500 Startups, one of the best startup accelerators in the U.S. We are a Warsaw/San Francisco-based startup whose core mission is to automate the sales development process, using our proprietary A.I. We believe that we can harness the infinite power of machine learning to revolutionise the world. Only recently we have been featured in media across the world, eg. in Forbes and Inc.
- You will have a rare opportunity to focus on the single product.
- You will see how your ideas affect users.
- You will be encouraged to verify your designs with users and make improvements.
- You will have access to various data sources
- You will have an opportunity to work on a daily basis with data science, dev, customer success, and sales teams.
- You will have access to various analytical systems: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hotjar, BigQuery and others.
- Formulating and evaluating hypotheses and new product ideas
- Continuous development of existing functionality
- Gathering requirements from clients, ux researchers, product owners and customer success team – Preparing mockups and prototypes on various detail levels
- Close cooperation with dev teams (frontend, backend, data science)
- Participation in research with users
- Care over analytical systems (Mixpanel, Hotjar, Google Analytics, Yandex and others)
- Sharing knowledge with organization
- Experience in Product Design or User Experience Design role in digital product company
- Ability to manage time vs quality problem
- Knowledge of UX prototyping tools (UX Pin, Axure and others)
- Ease of formulating hypotheses
- Experience in participating and moderating user research
- Open mind for new solutions and design compromises
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in using service and product design tools (like Customer Journeys, Mental Models, JTBD and others)
- Practical knowledge about planning and managing tests with users
- Experience in using remote research tools
- unlimited learning opportunities
- fair salary reflecting your experience and skills (8-12k)
- conferences budget
- unique industrial office in the old cheese factory in the centre of Warsaw (the Hoża street)
- weekly breakfasts
- meditation classes
- flexible working hours (full time is preferred)
- private healthcare plan
- paid holidays (B2B)
- Apple computer
- you will be proud of what you are working on! 🙂
Click here to apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/growbots/jobs/707087#.WSgpaRN95E4