Opis oferty pracy
Who are we?
Thousands of customers worldwide trust OutSystems, the number one low-code platform for rapid application development. Engineers with an obsessive attention to detail crafted every aspect of the OutSystems platform to help organizations build enterprise-grade apps and transform their business faster. OutSystems is the only solution that combines the power of low-code development with advanced mobile capabilities, enabling visual development of entire application portfolios that easily integrate with existing systems.
OutSystems is a global company, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal and international locations in Atlanta, London, Amsterdam, Dubai and Singapore. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has made us a Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies And CEOs To Work For In 2016.
Go and see for yourself what our happy customers have been saying about us.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented Digital Designer to create and deliver a range of cross-platform digital work. So you can work on beautiful and functional mobile and web responsive user interfaces as well as building up a library of icons or illustrate cool content.
As part of the OutSystems R&D we have a huge focus on consistently delivering assets that allow our customers to deliver top-notch applications. We need your eye for clean design and impeccable UI skills to shake the IT world and make a difference!
You will work closely with user experience (UX) designers, development teams and product owners solving real-world problems, creating unique, user-centered product and experiences. As part of a very dynamic environment we value a strong collaboration spirit allowing you to have more context for all the visual magic you will be crafting.
We have been building and iterating our own UI Framework which is a cool way for you to preview some of the work we are doing at OutSystems R&D.
You can sneak peak what kind of content we also broadcast to the world having a look at the Intelligence In-Context or the From Web to Mobile Development
- Be at the core of the development of our Design Systems and play a key role in our visual language.
- Be a team player working and helping teams to improve their methods.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest industry standards.
- Deep knowledge of modern UI patterns, techniques and technologies.
- Help sharing UI knowledge through the community, staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community
- Work in Agile helping developers and managers to identify and solve user problems.
- Experience and portfolio in User Interface Design with a clean and elegant aesthetic.
- Knowledge of UI guidelines and best practices for iOS, Android and modern Web.
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures.
- Be able to tell visual stories based on written content.
- Versatility to develop app interfaces, illustration, iconography or other visual communication.
- Full knowledge of Adobe CS and Sketch app.
- Understanding of User-centered Design and usability principles.
- Open to intense collaboration in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Good level of English language skills, spoken and written.
- Experience in working in Agile environments.
- Experience with prototyping tools (Invision, Balsamiq, Principle or others).
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Be sure that CMYK and Pantone is not for digital design.
What we have to offer you?
Ping pong tables, free yogurts and fresh fruit everyday, all the coffee you can drink, company parties as fun as a ride to Disneyland – yes, we got that covered. But, the more important things you can get from OutSystems are:
- A solid company that still keeps growing, changing and innovating, and giving teams room to be proactive and creative
- Real career opportunities – be it promotions or the opportunity to join a different team within the company
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and spread all over the globe
- Company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork and excellence (as promised in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered everyday)
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply via our Careers website.