CX Product Designer, Conversion Optimization
Opis oferty pracy
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for delivering customer-centric A/B test designs for our mobile application and web platforms with the goal of improving revenue generating actions. In this role, you will utilize data-driven creativity to determine the elements or components to be tested to meet our test objectives, as well as influence the development of written test plans.
In Brainly we are working on some of the most complex technical challenges in the ed-tech space and creating the product for over 200 million students around the world. We focus on building the infrastructure and features that enable Brainly users to ask and answer millions of questions every day.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- Experience Level: Mid/Senior
- 3+ years of experience in a leading individual contributor role in growth or marketing combined with designing omni channel user experiences across different platforms
- Deep understanding of product growth principles and research methodologies
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to inform design decisions and improve products
- Performance-focused design experience that shows an ability to hit key performance metrics (e.g. sign-up rate, conversion rate, revenue per visitor)
- Strong experience with sketching and prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Proven ability to successfully deliver projects and initiatives in terms of co-defining, planning, scheduling and executing
- Practice in following the industry trends and adoption of the best-practices
- Experience in working for e-commerce, SaaS or digital marketing agency
- Experience in collaborating with Scrum Team
- Results oriented
- High level of creativity and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in ambiguity and understands the big picture
- Great communication skills
- Excellent self-organization skills
- Data-driven and has no problem getting into the details. You balance data with experience and intuition to craft and present insights
- A sense for user experience (user-tests, customer journey, personas) and interaction design
- Strong personal ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards
- Ability to translate complex requirements into an actionable backlog
- Willingness to participate in user research
- Ability to share knowledge through workshops and presentations
- Skills and systems
- Excellent UX skills
- Knowledge about sales principles
- Expertise in the development of design, prototyping and motion
- Expert knowledge in various growth tools and solutions
- Strong knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methodologies for user research, and A/B testing frameworks and tools
- Experience in conversion rate optimization and designing interfaces for user growth
- Experience in Figma is a plus
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation and designing interfaces for sales projects
- Experience in Adobe After Effect
- Experience in Design Systems
Some of our benefits (slightly varies depending on the location):
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the online learning platform where over 350 million students and parents go from questioning to understanding. With their smartphones, users can snap a photo to instantly solve any problem or homework question and be matched with a Brainly product such as Community Q&A, Brainly Tutor, Math Solver or Textbook Detective.
Brainly is built to provide students, parents, experts, and teachers with a collaborative platform and tools needed to succeed in any educational environment. Based in Kraków, Poland, with U.S. headquarters in New York City, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries.
Backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments. Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work closely with the CRO team, Copywriters, Product teams and Design CoE to bring designs to life from concept to execution.
- You’ll consider existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific market demands to produce data-informed solutions for target audiences.
- Deliver conversion-centered designs that improve business performance while maintaining brand consistency.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach.
- Iterate and optimize designs based on insights and learnings from test results.
- Continually review the market, trends and new technologies to ensure we remain ahead of the competition in CRO solutions.
- Work with the core team and cross-functional teams to standardize business processes and workflows.
- Manage and maintain the CRO creative asset library
Poziom: mid/regular, senior
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Poziom: mid/regular, senior
Minimalny staż pracy: 2 - 5 lat
Instructions and details on how to apply can be found here: https://grnh.se/fdf2b08a1us