Creative UX/UI Designer
Opis oferty pracy
Who we are
Penceo is a digital design and development company with offices in Budapest, Geneva, Stockholm and Krakow, with high-profile international clients.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced creative UX/UI designer for our office in Krakow. Due to the nature of our work, we’re looking for a person that is able to deliver us creative wireframes, that are often pushing the modern design to it’s limits. At the same time ability to work on big and complexed projects is a must. Candidate should have a designer’s streak to deliver high quality wireframes and ideas.
Here are just a few examples of our work:
· +3 years of experience delivering great UX and improving usability
· Good knowledge of Axure RP Pro (preferable, but let us know if something else works for you better)
· Very good experience with RWD projects
· Good presentation skills (for efficient presentation of your ideas and solutions)
· Passion for User Experience and willing to discover new solutions everyday
· Solid portfolio presenting some good UX (wireframes are one thing, but tell us how you think, tell us a story
· Solid knowledge of best practice and usability tricks (constant improvement)
· Written and spoken English at very good level is a must
· Rapid prototyping skills
· Solving clients’ problems and delivering high-level user experience
· Effective collaboration with stakeholders, graphic designers and developers (internal meetings with remote teams, workshops with clients)
· Creating “out of the box” concepts, pushing for creative work.
· Creating intuitive, cool and enjoyable solutions for casual functionalities
· Spreading UX culture among other employees
· User journeys, information architecture, wireframes (form simple sketches to high-fidelity prototypes)
· Asking tough questions and meeting client’s requirements
· Being up to date with latest Web Design / UI trends, technologies and possibilities
· Writing functional specification (all elements, interactions and animations should be carefully described)
GOOD TO HAVE
· Good presentation skills (ability to present your ideas remotely)
· Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS (imagine possibilities and understand limitations)
· Experience in working with remote teams
· Experience with Confluence (that’s where we keep all information for devs)
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
· We work for top-level sport federations and associations like: UEFA, FIA, FIBA, FINA and many more
· You will have a possibility to work only with foreign clients
· You can show your creativity with designing cutting edge concepts
· We are growing rapidly every single day
· We have offices in Kraków (PL), Budapest (HU) and Geneve (CH)
Contact us at: email@example.com
Please send us: Your CV, and examples of your work
We will contact you if your profile matches the role and invite you for an interview.