Conversion Optimisation Specialist
Opis oferty pracy
At #Tagvenue, a London based EventTech startup, we are a team of energetic, self-driven and positive individuals. We’re building the world’s smartest platform that enables our customers to find the best possible venue for their events. We launched in mid-2015 and within a short period of time we achieved a market leader position in the UK, with over 100 000 monthly website visitors (and growing!).
We attribute this success in part to our ruthless prioritization to ensure we are working only on ideas with the highest returns potential. The right candidate is a savvy strategist with a mind that can constantly assess value and reprioritize accordingly.
We’re seeking a rockstar Conversion Optimisation Specialist to help us further grow conversion rates and revenues.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO:
- Be responsible for increasing the conversion rate of our traffic through various growth projects and a/b testing experiments
- Identify and analyse user needs and problems
- Create and deliver solutions to user needs and problems
- Test new solutions: create test hypotheses, prototype and run AB tests to find improvements that deliver value to the business
- Work with a team of experts (designers, copywriters, developers) and you will own the end-to-end implementation of your projects (including ensuring timely delivery, project management of all aspects of implementation, working with engineering team to ensure that the new solutions are delivered on time)
- Manage product documentation, reporting and analysis
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have a proven track record in project management or UX or CRO – minimum 1 year
- You have experience in shipping product features and optimizing features to improve user experiences
- You have extensive experience in analysing customer on site behaviour and a proven track record of turning those insights into profitable features
- You have a hunger to learn and continuously develop your skills
- You find creative solutions to problems
- You can persuade your audience to take action
- You demonstrate strong attention to detail
- You are confident and passionate about working to targets on project delivery
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience running AB testing programs
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A real impact – you will be responsible for boosting the company’s growth
- Flexibility – we value and appreciate own initiatives and ideas
- Work in a dynamic multicultural startup environment in the exciting EventTech industry
- Great coworkers – we’re a small team with a big and common goal!
- Some fun every day and a lot more on Fridays – we celebrate Friday with free drinks
- Office in the centre of Kraków, Kazimierz
Please apply via our form: https://tagvenue.typeform.com/to/SiSGJl