Senior UX Designer #1
Opis oferty pracy
Run a team that deals with several projects at the same time – various products from startups (i.e. Muscat, Going, Vaiot, Hoard) to key corporate products (i.e. for IKEA, Mercedes-AMG, KFC, HEBE, Empik, Domino’s Pizza, Getin Bank, NC +, Nationale Nederlanden, PwC). These are 3-12 months projects (Discovery phase and project phase), which after implementation are turned into service and a phase of continuous optimization based on quantitative and qualitative data as well as A / B tests. All of them are made in the full design process, with an extensive phase of Discovery and Strategy, with a focus on the client’s goals, users’ needs, and business results.
Why become a Bison?
You will become part of Flying Bisons team, which is one of the fastest growing companies in the Digital Consulting industry. Our mission is to co-create valuable and innovative products that are used daily by hundreds of thousands of people.
As a Bison, you will have a real impact on the success of strategic products of biggest brands in the world including IKEA, Mercedes-AMG, KFC, HEBE, Empik, Domino’s Pizza, Getin Bank, NC+, Nationale Nederlanden, PwC and startups like Going, Muscat, Vaiot and Hoard.
You will work with an interdisciplinary team of ambitious and talented specialists. Together, we will be able to take advantage of our experience, supported by qualitative and quantitative data to make the right design decisions, meet our clients’ business goals and participate in product success.
You will be a part of the entire Product Design & Development process which also involve continuous improvements long after product release:
– Concept & Validation
– Design (UX/UI)
– Optimization (including A/B Testing)
You will work in a climatic office in the very center of Warsaw (Bracka 18)
You will relax playing FIFA, Billiards, and ping-pong with other cool Bisons!
We are looking for a designer who:
- is able to look at the project from a business perspective
- focuses on the proper combination of a client’s goals, users’ needs, and business results
- thinks analytically reaches the essence of the problem and identifies the real goal
- looks at the project as a whole, taking into account the requirements of different stakeholders
- has experience in presenting his work and communicating with clients
- can choose the right techniques and conduct workshops
- designs high-level processes and flows, while supporting younger designers in interface design decisions
- is able to design information architecture, user paths, and product wireframes on his own
- feels good in cooperation with other designers (both younger and senior)
- want to develop and acquire new skills through direct cooperation with other senior designers
Your tasks will include:
- leading a team of 2-5 designers
- running 2-5 projects at a time
- conducting workshops with clients
- defining goals and products strategies with other senior designers
- designing high-level concepts and flows of product
- making important design decisions based on experience, quantitative and qualitative data
- designing soul/core screens of the product if needed
- constantly improving designed products after release
- establishing A/B tests hypothesizes
- challenging other designers on a daily basis
- communicating with clients in design-related matters
- participating in weekly meetings with management
Let's get to know each other!
We will be happy to give you more details and tell you about our future plans. Write to us and we will set a date for a cup of coffee.