UX/UI Product Designer
Opis oferty pracy
We’re looking for a talented UX/UI Product Designer who wants to craft an AI-based solutions, mostly designing the core interfaces and features of our SaaS-based product offerings but also consumer-faced experiences.
Someone who has the mastery of their craft and is passionate about data visualisations to turn these into beautifully designed analytical & insightful products (both interactions and visuals) and inspires our corporate clients by showing/prototyping what is possible before it is built.
It’s an outstanding opportunity to design next-generation AI systems in a highly collaborative work environment.
- Level: senior, 3+ years of experience
- Location: Warsaw
About Deep BI, Inc.
Deep.BI is a data platform for media companies. It can save up to 95% of money needed to build and maintain an in-house big data solution and years of development.
The data plays a fundamental role in every aspects of media including:
- new product development
- increasing audience engagement
- monetization (subscription, ads, branded content)
We’re a young startup and yet a small team of enthusiasts, with solid financing from well known business angels having firsts big media customers from US and Europe.
We invite the best, passionate people. Let’s talk and find out if there’s a fit.
What you’ll do
- Design AI/big data-driven products & experiences facing both b2b users and end consumers.
- Assist with technical implementation by providing advice, mockups, prototypes, and assets.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of experience designing at SaaS-focused tech companies; experience designing for mobile and dashboards/analytics is a plus.
- You’re familiar with HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- You have a strong experience working with Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision.
- You’ve shipped SaaS products over the years but also understand what it takes to create awesome consumer-oriented experiences.
- You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- Even though you have incredible chops, you are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us. A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
- Salary 8-15k PLN (depending on skills and experience, different types of contract available) + paid holidays (20 or 26 days)
- Work in a young startup with solid financing, among passionate and friendly people
- Stock option plan
- Flexible working hours, possibility of occasional remote work
- Each member of the team has real influence on the product – state of the art big data & AI platform
- Great office location – beautiful co-work on Senatorska street