Opis oferty pracy
We’re one of the fastest-growing IT companies in Europe. Our flagship product is a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help small businesses all over the world serve their clients efficiently.
Working at Tidio means having an impact on thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
A few facts about us:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 378 million unique users, which is 4.8% of the global population
- Our product is in the TOP 5 most popular live chat solutions in the world, and our goal is to become no. 1
- Currently, we hire over 100 fantastic people and we plan to grow the team even bigger by the end of 2021
By joining Tidio as a UX Researcher you will become a part of a small but ambitious UX Research team, responsible for bringing the user voice & needs to the product table. Currently, we’re a team of 2, looking forward to #GrowWithTidio 🚀 😎
As a UX Researcher you will:
- work with cross-functional product team(s) to support and influence all stages of product development with relevant research,
- run research projects independently – from identifying the research needs through research ops and data analysis to providing insights and recommendations,
- help the UX Research team democratize research practices and self-service approaches in order to empower co-workers to conduct their own low-risk research studies.
You are the perfect fit if you have:
- at least 2 years of experience in research – UX research in product company/UX agency would be a big plus,
- good working knowledge of research methods – qualitative (usability testing, interviews, card sorting, diary studies etc.) and quantitative (basic surveys),
- ability to run competitor analysis & benchmarking,
- ability to choose the right method for the research problem & run research projects independently,
- ability to communicate research outcomes in a clear and interesting way,
- experience with at least some of the following tools: UserTesting (or similar), HotJar (or similar), Amplitude, Google Analytics, Miro, Airtable,
- no problem with conducting remote research,
- knowledge of English at min. C1 level,
- attention to details, strong analytical & organizational skills.
You will earn extra points if you have:
- background in sociology/psychology/anthropology/cognitive science/computer science,
- B2B/SaaS experience,
- experience in working in cross-functional and/or agile teams.
We would like to offer you:
- A real impact on the company’s growth 🚀
- Remuneration of PLN 8.000 – 11.000 net in the case of a B2B contract or 6.650 PLN – 9.100 PLN gross on the contract of employment.
- Work with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions,
- Great development opportunities – company supported courses and conferences,
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- 100% remote work (optional),
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year,
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs,
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge,
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no extra charge,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- Budget for individual English language classes,
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal etc.– if you happen to come by one of our offices,
+ our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
We work digitally by design but if you prefer to work from the office you can visit us at our sites in Szczecin (al. Wojska Polskiego 81) or in Warsaw (Varso Place on Chmielna 73 https://cic.com/warsaw)
What happens when you send your CV?
- Phone call with a recruiter about the position and about the team,
- Interview with the manager about your experience,
- A recruitment assignment
- Call with feedback on the task with additional questions,
- Offer and fireworks!
Minimalny staż pracy: 1-2 lata
Minimalny staż pracy: 1-2 lata