UX Designer/Information Architect
Opis oferty pracy
Liki Mobile Solutions – Software House from Lodz is looking for UX designer with interests in Information Architecture.
- 6-11k PLN
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related field
- Training or background in product development or marketing disciplines in addition to design is a strong plus
- 5 years of experience in usability and/or a design related field
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences for the web, iPad, iPhone, and Android
- Expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, schematics and visual design for products and services
- Capable of communicating interactions rapidly at varying levels of resolution
- Comfortable with an interactive design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism
- Experience conducting customer research—ranging from insight protocols to usability tests
- Background developing interaction prototypes
- Proven track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences.
- Extensive experience with design tools such as Visio, OmniGraffle, Photoshop, Keynote, and Fireworks as they relate to documenting IA, interactions flows and high-fidelity screen level design.
- Experience designing across multiple device types and contexts (desktop, mobile, etc.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and ability to effectively defend design decisions
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong visual design skills
What do we offer in return?
- Work in a rapidly growing Software House
- Participation in international projects with the possibility of short-term trips to the USA or Germany
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills
- Ability to use English in your daily activities
- Informal atmosphere
If you are interested in more details, ask me at email@example.com or just drop your CV/Portfolio