Opis oferty pracy
We are EL Passion, one of the leading product houses in Poland. Our passionate team specialises in designing and developing stunning web, iOS and Android apps for clients all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, GoldenLine, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and RWE.
Currently, we are looking for a UX Designer to join our team.
You’ll be responsible for creating outstanding experiences for our clients’ users. We’re looking for someone who will be able to work independently and bring value on every step of the product development process.
- Conducting workshops, consulting clients, gathering and challenging business requirements and product specifications
- Conducting competitive analysis and providing product strategy recommendations derived from it
- Designing and conducting user research for various stages of product development and recommending improvements based on findings
- Creating initial product concepts, outlining the backlog, flows, wireframes (low and high fidelity)
- Creating interactive prototypes
- Evaluating existing user experiences
- Advising the client on optimal information architecture/flow/wireframes
- Cooperation with developers and designers
- Generating ideas on how to improve the process of design
- +2 years experience holding a similar role and a case study portfolio to prove it.
- Experience creating wireframes and prototypes in any preferred software (e.g. Axure/Balsamiq/Sketch/UX Pin)
- Experience in conducting research and usability testing
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies used during workshops (e.g. Design Sprint methodology, VPC, Lean Canvas)
- Experience in working with teams made up of visual designers and developers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Finely tuned time management (you will manage your own tasks) and a team-player attitude
- Ability to gather business requirements
- Very good command of English
- Working knowledge on different web analytics tools and ability to draw conclusions from obtained data
- Experience in designing and conducting user research for various stages of product development and recommending improvements based on findings
- Clear, fair and transparent compensation system with a detailed career path
- Salary range 5200 – 9400 PLN net B2B
- We do not prohibit any freelance work (except for EL Passion clients)
- Continuous learning in a top-notch team, regular feedback, and mentorship
- Quick advancement in your skills and salary increases to reflect it
- Working on interesting and challenging projects, in direct contact with a client
- We hold internal Hackathons on a regular basis
- Opportunity to take part in UX community life through attending conferences and meet-ups
- You will have access to our resource library and opportunity to choose whatever you’d like to have on our “shelf”
- Co-financed, personalised education plan
- Flexible hours and a possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Awesome team building events (go-karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.)
- Multisport, Allianz private medical care, and paid leave
- Lunch discount at a local cafeteria and Daft Cafe discount card
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See our Culture Book and find out what EL Passioners say about the company!