Opis oferty pracy
Come join 7N Digital Team working on exciting internal web apps! We are looking for an imaginative, driven, and enthusiastic UX Designer to help us create internal products that blend ease of use with powerful feature sets all with an unsurpassed attention to detail.
We’re looking for someone who is humble, empathetic and collaborative; good communicator; able to rationalizing design decisions, striving for pixel perfection. If you have a knack for grids, a passion for building digital experiences, and enjoy brainstorming with teammates; we’d love to meet you!
- Design and craft interfaces with a high attention to details
- Practice in a highly efficient, iterative design process
- Brainstorm and prototype information architecture; including navigational solutions for flexible, dense layouts
- Design with an awareness and understanding of capabilities and product functionality on desktop and mobile devices
- Work closely with developers to ensure designs are built based on specifications
- Understand and use team feedback to inform and improve your designs
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in UX
- Understanding of UX, Design principals, HCI & UX terminology
- Experience in Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision and similar prototyping tools
- Attention to details with a strong focus on organization, logic, research and analysis
- Showing interest in psychology, user behaviour and cognitive science
- Good command of English is essential
- Knowledge of IT will be a significant advantage
- Successful UX portfolio demonstrating various case studies and processes
Remuneration based on a B2B model: 10 400 – 13 600 PLN + VAT. (65 – 85 PLN/h + VAT); wages may vary depending on experience and qualifications of a given candidate.
- Transparent wage model; disclosed margin for 7N. The aforementioned wages are target wages paid to the consultant for the subcontracted work.
- Stable and long-term collaboration with various client projects.
- Professional freedom; We are one of the few IT companies who do not use non-compete clauses or retention agreements.
- Career development support, training and technical certification subsidies, conference participation, etc.
- Private healthcare and the Benefit Multisport
- Collaboration with experts.
- Full integration into the client company structure ( e.g. participation in all company events and trainings)