Opis oferty pracy
Started in 2005, Lingaro is a fast-growing IT consulting and services company, specializing in Business Intelligence solutions. We’re working with companies from the Fortune Global 500 list as well as other market leaders based in the USA, Nordics and Poland across different industries such as Consumer Packaged Goods, Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunication and Insurance.
Lingaro employs over 300 people in three locations: Warsaw, Wrocław and Manila, Philippines.
About our Team
We are a User Experience Design team at Lingaro and we are on the forefront of creating products that are used by tens of thousands of users in Fortune 500 companies: bringing innovative ideas to life and changing the way enterprise software works and interacts. We strive to make business users’ experience at work simpler and better and enable them to simply do more.
Working exclusively with enterprises means that large portion of our work lays within business applications (yes, most of our apps have charts and tables in them, imagine how many exciting challenges this creates!), but we create different types of apps as well, majority of them responsive or mobile.
Who we are looking for
We are constantly improving how our products look and interact and we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with business users, clients and developers on creating enticing designs and making end users’ experience smooth and pleasant. We’re looking for a person who has eye for details, knows a thing or two about Usability and is willing to take ownership of the end product. We are passionate about creating great digital experiences and we hope you are too!
- 2 or more years of UI/UX design for mobile and web applications
- Strong understanding of user interface and user experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Knowledge of Axure RP
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Strong eye for design and usability
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating attention to detail and purpose-driven design
- The ability to communicate clearly about design rationale and choices
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- We’ll appreciate: Experience in designing dashboards, charts and reporting applications, Analytical skills and knowledge of HTML/CSS
What we offer
- Challenging projects: mostly dashboards and complex enterprise systems
- Opportunity to gain experience in rapidly growing area of Business Intelligence
- Opportunity to work in modern IT company using latest technologies and tools
- Open-minded and professional team
- Friendly atmosphere and lots of discussions on how to create the best UI!
- Possibilities for implementing own ideas
- International work environment
- Company events, including: Timesheet beer, Third Thursday Beer, Christmas and Summer Party, Fruit Tuesdays,
- Outdoor Team Building Events, including: cooking, climbing, gokarts, paintball
- Subsidized private health care (Medicover) and Benefit card (Multisport)
- Flexible working hours
- Contract type of your choice (B2B, UoP)
- Non-corporate atmosphere
- Super comfortable and ergonomic chair
- Unlimited coffee & tea